Footy stars 2022

It’s more expensive because you sent it registered with a tracking number.
If you sent a letter like you described without a tracking number (no security) it would only cost you roughly $3.30 after the bag and stamps.
I didn't ask to send it registered. I gave the guy the padded mailer that only had 2 cards on it. He weighed it. It was 85 grams. Then he said its 12 express or 9.30 normal. Told me I would have to use a normal envelope for it to be cheaper?

Guys just noticed this ebay listing for a Richmond Spectrum 5 stating its Dustin Martin and showing a picture of the final card.

I did not realise the final spectrum cards had been released re who the players are and what they look like - can couldnt see it on the select website. Anyone got any info where I can find this stuff or what the lists are??

Cheers!

Guys just noticed this ebay listing for a Richmond Spectrum 5 stating its Dustin Martin and showing a picture of the final card.

I did not realise the final spectrum cards had been released re who the players are and what they look like - can couldnt see it on the select website. Anyone got any info where I can find this stuff or what the lists are??

Cheers!
They released some detail on Facebook here for a handful of players

1648430962581.png

Okay thanks. Didn't know I had to specify. I thought the fact it was in a padded mailer it would be automatic. I'll make sure I say that next time 👍
I only recently got back into the hobby like you and had the same problems. Some ask whether you want it sent as a large letter, some keep it as cheap as possible, some assume it's a parcel and give you the full whack. The advice you have been given is definitely the best way to go about it to ensure you don't get hit the cost.

Instant prize competition is now open anyone won anything yet ? I have a few to enter when I get home. Just checked prizes list , a lot to win there ,pretty cool.

Last edited:
Plenty of prizes to go around which is good I am sure someone on here will get something shortly

Yep I put 18 through plenty of second chance entries but no winner. At least they make you earn your win lol

Shipping discount, starter pack and cupboard album so far. Hopefully some of the bigger prizes with next batch of codes I load

I think it’s a good initiative

Thus will take you to a screen where you enter your details and there’s a box to submit code. If you have multiple entries you just repeat the process

Back
Top Bottom