Footy stars 2022

With regards to orders, did everyone get their SCC order separate from their general sale order or all together?

agree.. and I say to myself to take this path every release...
alas, I'm a weak minded fool,who can't help himself.
when I see the water,I jump in the pool!
Lol. Mate fomo or whatever you want to call it has got me many, many times. I completely understand. My fomo is more the speculating side when a player starts heating up or is heavily hyped rather than when a product is first released. The last time I got burned buying too close after a product was released was a hockey prospect Alexis Lefreniere. I didn't manage to hit him in wax breaks so ended up paying/trading for him at $180. He's half that amount now. Weak minded fool is a bit harsh. It's a wax addiction. Most of us have it in one form or another.

I got my cse of jumbo footystars today - got 2 spectrum cards and one virtuso card (almot missed it when opening case) - question the win cards have a code on them and say check select web site to see if you have won anything - checked site and can't see where - any clues - got a lot of the 30 year cards in case - soemwhere between 40 and 50. - worked out the insert avereages and came out on front on most by a few so satisifed with case - now waiting standard case to arrive.

I got my cse of jumbo footystars today - got 2 spectrum cards and one virtuso card (almot missed it when opening case) - question the win cards have a code on them and say check select web site to see if you have won anything - checked site and can't see where - any clues - got a lot of the 30 year cards in case - soemwhere between 40 and 50. - worked out the insert avereages and came out on front on most by a few so satisifed with case - now waiting standard case to arrive.
There is a big banner on the homepage saying check instant win, it’s not open just yet though

question the win cards have a code on them and say check select web site to see if

I tried checking too but seen somewhere on their site that it doesn't start until the 15th March

Hey fellas. I'm very new to the afl card collecting scene. I'm keen on a couple of the virtuoso cards. What do you guys think you could expect to pay for one and do these cards hold their value? Or do they become pretty much irrelevant once the next season starts and new cards get released because there is way less demand? Thanks in advance.

Hey fellas. I'm very new to the afl card collecting scene. I'm keen on a couple of the virtuoso cards. What do you guys think you could expect to pay for one and do these cards hold their value? Or do they become pretty much irrelevant once the next season starts and new cards get released because there is way less demand? Thanks in advance.
they are far from irrelevant mate, they are collectable and will be chased by many
As for the price, well alot will depend on the team and the player...
low numbered ones will certainly hold popularity in the future.
good luck with your collecting mate

they are far from irrelevant mate, they are collectable and will be chased by many
As for the price, well alot will depend on the team and the player...
low numbered ones will certainly hold popularity in the future.
good luck with your collecting mate
Appreciate the reply mate. I just did a little bit of a google search and couldn't find prices for any previous years virtuoso cards that's all. I'm a swans supporter so was looking at the Heeney and Parker virtuoso. Could you give me a ball park figure on what you would think?

Appreciate the reply mate. I just did a little bit of a google search and couldn't find prices for any previous years virtuoso cards that's all. I'm a swans supporter so was looking at the Heeney and Parker virtuoso. Could you give me a ball park figure on what you would think?
This is the first time the virtuoso card has appeared

Previous years comparisons in footy stars are Marquee and Showstoppers

Showstoppers hold more value than a marquee as they look a lot better, so I would think a virtuoso similar to a showstopper

yeah May-z summed it up well...
showstoppers are sweet!
priceing swans is a tough one,(for me personally)just keep your eye on ebay and check in on "sold items" that way you can get a ballpark $ figure.

Hey mate pm me, I’ve got a Parker virtuoso

Back
Top Bottom