Footy stars 2022

When are they released into like Woolies, Newsagencys, petrol stations ect…..
This week

The day of constantly checking tracking updates has officially commenced
Nothing is coming today. It will all get picked up from select today. Taken to star track sorting facility. Put on the correct trucks and the next day delivery will be delivered tomorrow. Aka next day

Commemorative Base Cards appear to be one per pack (at least in the Jumbos). Was hoping that they'd be a bit rarer than that.

Virtuosos are in packs in the Jumbo

Yeah they are in an in-pack insert as well as extras with cases
Hey Team, I've been trying to wrap my head around the Virtuoso Cards and wanted to see if someone can confirm my thinking here.
My read here is that the Virtuoso Cards work as follows:

Footy Stars Standard
1 in 600 packs - This Virtuoso Checklist contains 36 Cards - These cards are NOT redemption cards
So you could pick up more than 1 Virtuoso per case

1646123132361.png

Footy Stars Jumbo:
1 Virtuoso per case - This Virtuoso Checklist contains 42 Cards + 6 Signature Variants - These are ALL redemptions
The individual Jumbo packs DO NOT have any Virtuoso Cards in them
They are only included in a sealed case, OR if you buy boxes of Jumbo direct from Select, they will randomly include one of these Virtuoso Redemptions with 1 in 8 boxes
So you will only ever pick up 1 Virtuoso per case, but you are guaranteed one.

1646123081336.png

The Jumbo Virtuoso checklist is way more appealing than the Standard Footy Stars list (of course objective based on your team)
Are we in agreement that the Jumbo Case is better value here? Or is that up for debate?

So basically there's 3000 cases of Jumbo. No wonder they haven't sold out.

its almost like select haven't decided what you get yet

There are a lot of items in the past few releases that seem rushed or unorganised which is not like Select at all

It almost seems like they create a set and then decide, lets see how we can print more to make more $$$. Then they need to bolt extra stuff on to make the numbers work.

Back
Top Bottom