First case break since 08/09 and 09/10 Exquisite!

Box 2:
Kobe: all bases (already have 2 doubles from 2 packs!)

Rodman Retired 347/499

Austin Rivers AU/RC redemption
Darryl Dawkins Marks of Fame Auto 72/99
E'twaun Moore Au/RC 25/299
Glen Rice Marks of Fame Auto 7/100

Again no Game Used!

At least got 2 nice Retired Autos.

Box 3:
Kobe: all bases

Steve Kerr Retired 447/499

Darren Collison Hoopla Autographs Redemption
Tyler Honeycutt Au/RC 303/399
Vernon Maxwell Marks of Fame Auto 41/149
John Paxon Marks of Fame Auto 18/100

WTF......no Game Used!

Supposed to be 1/box and out of 3 I have had none???????

Box 4:

Kobe: all base again

Yeah!!!! Gu'ed

Kerr Retired 236/499 (double)
Rodman Retired 170/499 (double)

Derrick Rose Spectrum 3/25......pity not 1/25

Josh Smith Hoopla Auto Redemption
Tyler Zeller RC/AU 126/249
Miles Plumlee RC/AU 133/349

Al Jefferson Frequent Flyer Prime (pity no auto) 10/25

Box says "Three Autographs and one Memorabilia card per Box"

That's why people don't make life changing decisions based on what I think! lol

The sell sheets I found says its ether 3 auto and 1 memorabilia per box, or 4 autos per box! So you should get a few boxes which do have one. I hope you get a sick patch!!!

Not bad so far... good luck with the rest of the case mate, Certified should be a lot of fun too :thumbsup:

Last pack.....
Kobe bases again.

Mikan retired 375/499
Jeremy Pargo RC/AU 222/399
Markieff Morris RC/AU Redemption
Chris Paul Hoopla Auto Redemption! /25 supposedly

Tim Duncan Star Gazing Dual Jersey swatch....again, pity no patch 70/99

And also................................

Nick Collison Spectrum 9/10

No not an Every Player Every Game 1/1 :(

Set collation also a little poor!

Out of 98 base cards, there were 30 double, triple or quad!

Of the Kobes, out of 6 packs I had one same card (175) in each pack! one card came in 5 out of 6 packs, another 4 out of 6....and this is a set out of 200?

Nice stuff Ersk, hope you get something out of those cases for that epic collection of yours.

Also, for the rest of you guys, its a little rude to be putting 'dibs' on particular cards or players even before he has busted anything. He may want to keep it all for hismelf and we shouldn't be demanding anything. Send a pm when its all done and he has said if things are available, we're not vultures and don't need to be low balling for stuff after he spent quite a bit of coin to do this.

Nice stuff Ersk, hope you get something out of those cases for that epic collection of yours.

Also, for the rest of you guys, its a little rude to be putting 'dibs' on particular cards or players even before he has busted anything. He may want to keep it all for hismelf and we shouldn't be demanding anything. Send a pm when its all done and he has said if things are available, we're not vultures and don't need to be low balling for stuff after he spent quite a bit of coin to do this.

Calm down mate. It is common practise to mention some possible hits that people might be interested in, IF the seller decides to sell. Obviously it is their choice and if he choses, he has an easy list of people interested in cards from the thread!

Not everything in life and forums have a set of rules to abide by, it is a public forum!

And as for the low balling comment???? Clearly you just made that one up, because no one has said ANYTHING that even vaguely resembles a value????

Not to bad a start.. Pretty sure I saw the panini busted video and they said 1 mem. In every fourth box. Pretty sure it's also called absolute basketball this year. Not absolute mem. A bit misleading... Good luck in the rest of the bust.

Back
Top Bottom