First case break since 08/09 and 09/10 Exquisite!

Pack 2

Lee
Kidd
Nash

Olajuwon Retired 405/499

White RC/AU 141/349

Last pack.........

Gasol
Nowitzki
Boozer

Ming Retired 355/499

Dominique Wilkins Marks of Fame 14/25

Nice one to end off with, but again no GU'ed!

Man, the packaging of this stuff!

The cards could have fit into 1/10th of the size of the case!

Overall not too unhappy with the break. Could have been better...... could have been worse!

Looks like you pulled some nice cards. As long as you are not too unhappy with the break is really the main thing.

Here are the pics.

IMAG1234.jpg

IMAG1235.jpg

IMAG1236.jpg

IMAG1237.jpg

IMAG1238.jpg

IMAG1240.jpg

IMAG1241.jpg

IMAG1242.jpg

IMAG1243.jpg

IMAG1244.jpg

Oh yeah, my faves right now are the Rondo and the Bogues Auto. Both on card.

The rest are sticker.

I also quite like the KD and Ginobili Patches.

wow that Durant patch is sexy! love the Ginobili very very very much :):hearts: If u do decide to sell it please let me know!

Wow what a break Ersk, sorry you werent too pleased with it, as you said it could have been better.

I think the Muggsy Bogues is a sweet card and design! Big pull on the KD Patch too!

Hey, the "OJ Mayo Hoopla Au redemption", if that's a Mavs uni, would you be interested in selling it? Just PM me if you are, so I don't miss your reply.

Wow what a break Ersk, sorry you werent too pleased with it, as you said it could have been better.

I think the Muggsy Bogues is a sweet card and design! Big pull on the KD Patch too!

Hey, the "OJ Mayo Hoopla Au redemption", if that's a Mavs uni, would you be interested in selling it? Just PM me if you are, so I don't miss your reply.

Base card is In mavs uni so I think it's safe to assume!

Love the Heroes set, nice combo of foil with the black and white photo and on-card.

Whens the TC getting busted?

Back
Top Bottom