$$$Finder’s Fee Given!!!$$$ Have you seen us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camthespursfan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cam
If you can help me get in contact with the owner of any of the cards (non ebay) listed below (see descriptions) then I will send you $20 U.S. via paypal. If your help results in me purchasing any of the cards then I will send you an extra $30 U.S. via paypal.

(logoman)
TPLogoman.jpg

(logoman)
Whitelogoman.jpg

(looking for this Araujo logoman or any other logoman of Hoffa. Aslo a finder's fee for other Araujo 1/1 patches)
araujologoman.jpg

(only looking for the tag version that says All-Star- I own the one pictured and I know who has the Adidas tag)
IMG_0008.jpg

(looking for the other two tag pieces not pictured)
IMG_0006.jpg

Thanks for looking!!! :D

I saw that Parker tagman ebay'd a year, half year ago,I checked it out on program called hammertap. it searches back months in advance...Sorry i couldn't help more.

nenjabin: Thanks for the info! I haven't seen it on ebay in the last year or so. There is a patch version of the same card that you might be thinking of, but I'll look into it. Thank you so much for the nice words and help! I'll let you know if I find anything out. :D

nenjabin: Thanks for the info! I haven't seen it on ebay in the last year or so. There is a patch version of the same card that you might be thinking of, but I'll look into it. Thank you so much for the nice words and help! I'll let you know if I find anything out. :D

I'd know if it was the patch version, I own the set ;)

Wow! That would be an amazing set to own! I've seen some pretty sweet patches come out of it. How many patch cards are in the set? Thanks again for your help and I've seen your amazing Hill Exquisite collection on HK & love those logoman cards too! :thumbsup:

Wow! That would be an amazing set to own! I've seen some pretty sweet patches come out of it. How many patch cards are in the set? Thanks again for your help and I've seen your amazing Hill Exquisite collection on HK & love those logoman cards too! :thumbsup:

98 card set :)

ZZZZ.jpg

Good luck in your Logoman quest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom