Finals: Game 8, Adelaide vs West Coast

Told you Mcleod would play !

From http://www.footygoss.com.au

Brett Burton (hamstring) and Andrew McLeod (foot) have been named to make their returns from injury, with unlucky pair Richard Douglas and Kris Massie the omissions

"I also heard Mcleod was an outside chance !"

Yeah you told us alright.

anyway, thats great news for our footy club, great preparation with the week off and nearly all our stars coming back bar Roo. getting both the bird man and mr dual norm smith medallist is huge for both our forward and back lines.

i got told something odd today though. a girl at my work's husband is the fitness coach for the crows and she told me that he told her that Roo was in 100% fit shape, so either shes telling porkies or the crows are saving him for the big one. which doesnt really make sense, seeing as the crows need Roo big time against a team like WC.

so basically we have no excuses if we get beaten on saturday. i cant wait for this match, revenge for last year will be SWEEEEEEET!!! :p

Not sure what you wrote JZA (and don't care) but refer to my last post about replying to me (I am assuming you did again) won't bother to tell you again as you are obviously no able to comprehend it :p

Now back to the game at hand.......Mcleod & Burton in means Crows almost at full strength (not quite) so you would think they would be favourites at the TAB......nope WCE are - Go figure ?!? I got $$$ on Adelaide anyways !

Crows pressure is just too much for the Eagles, they are making mistakes and look nervous ! Their disposal has been shocking :( This could get nasty if they don't stay even for this quarter (3rd).

Can't see WCE winning from here :mad:

Eat your words! They are one their way back! :D

GULP...........WITH PLEASURE Jase :)
(I love getting my footy tips wrong sometimes)

I would like to be humble but stuff it - COP THAT CROW'S

Back to MARCH for you, had the WCE lost I would have been barracking for Sydney all the way - Love to watch the Crows lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeeeeeHaaaaa :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

PPS - Did I say YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA

Wonder if the WCE can do something about the Sydney flooding tactics :confused:

Woo-hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Revenge next week!

I still hate Rowan Jones, he could've put the game away from 5 metres out and he misses!

Doesn't matter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol shows how good the eagles midfield is, for players like hunter/lynch to be getting free and kick goals says something.. absoloute spastics yet a guy like kerr/cousins/judd makes them look like superstars... damn adelaide :p swans to win by 5

mmm, good to see richo is so gracious and mature in victory. :roll:

well ill try to add a little class to the proceedings. well done to the eagles, they are a bloody good outfit and they really know how to win, even when seemingly down and out. they deserve to be playing next weekend.

as for the crows, well, i could rant and rave about every little thing they ****ed up today, but theres no point. theyre door has shut in regards to winning a flag for some years to come. with retirement looming for hart, clarke, roo and several others passing their peak years its gonna be very hard to get to another prelim final next year. :(

Go the Swannies!!! :p

Ahh me mate JZA has something to say....pitty I can't read it but I know he is a Crows man so Bwhahaha anyways :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well done Eagles

welcome to ****witville, population: you.

read dickos past 5 posts... this is coming from a someone who says i dribble shit. :roll:

Ahh me mate JZA has something to say.......pitty I can't read it (not) but I know he is a Crows man so Bwhahaha anyways :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom