Finals: Game 8, Adelaide vs West Coast

I think Adelaide will win this one......I just hope we (WCE) don't go down without a BIG fight !

Adelaide by 22 Points :(

I dont know how we can beat a full strength WC when our top 3 goal kickers are injured, but hey i doubted the boys last week and look what happened! plus weve got the home ground this time, i think were in with a bloody good chance.

CARNTHECROWS!!!!!

nah WCE are Adelaide's bogey team! We are going to cream ya guys! Mark my words.... C'mon boys don't make me eat my words :) Surely we will belt the Crows without a couple of their stars? I think 40 points in it and it will be like a tomb in Adelaide!

burton is about 75% chance to play
roo is about 50%
macca is about 5% (he stated he wasnt playing another game this season, whatever happens)

My question is who are Adelaide going to drop if these star, but not 100% fit players return. I reckon Adelaide have played better without roo this year to be honest with you. McLeod will be missed if he doesn't play because of his drive through the half back line, and also has the pace to go in the midfield with one of the 5 West Coast machines. Im tipping West Coast, not that I really care who wins cos I don't really like either team lol :roll:

Unfortunately it will be Sydney V West Coast again

Boooooooooring.

I think it will be an Adelaide v Sydney Grand Final :(

JZA - I have noticed a few times you have replied to threads after me, I know I have told you before but i'll tell you agian - I think you dribble sh*t so I have you on my ignore list. This means I get NO PM's from you and I CAN'T see anything you write.......I know it may be coincidental so excuse me if I am wrong but if I am not then realise your wasting your time writing anything directed at me because I can't & won't read it......and that includes ANY replies to this :)

Now back to the game at hand.....Adelaide will be too strong at home, I mentioned to WhiteCHoc (Craig) that I thought Freo would defeat Adelaide in the 1st Final but his response was that it would mean Freo had beaten Adelaide 3 times in one year.....a big ask ! He turned out right so I think the same applies here to WCE, I just can't see them beating Adelaide 3 times in one year....Adelaide are too good & too proud for that to happen !

thats just super dicko, i guess you wont see this then

:finga: :finga: :finga: :finga: :finga:

i couldnt care less whether you ignore my posts or print them out individually and frame them. i dont know why youd be wasting your time ranting about my posts when you could be chatting with your GOOD MATE Merv Hughes :lol:

Looks like Mcleod is making a big push to be in this game

How can anyone say that sydney/west coast games are boring??

I pretty much dislike both teams but when they play each other every single possie is contested (that's how footy should be, not uncontested possies all game) )and the games are decided by a kick most of the time.

how could that be classed as boring?

plus if you're like me and dislike both teams you at least get to see a whole team of players you dislike fully dejected and heart broken by the narrow loss!

Back
Top Bottom