Finally got one of my custom AFL cards signed!

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

I made a late call to head out in the rain to watch the Sydney Swans vs North Melbourne Kangaroos.

The Swans said they had players signing before the game which turned out to be the players not participating in tonights game. Out of 6 players signing, I only had one custom card to be signed. I did hang around after the game but the players were leaving very quickly, most were eating and most of them were with their family.

Needless to say I managed to finally get one of these cards signed and it was the card I most wanted to get signed.

Enjoy

IMG_0005.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Oh man.....oooooh man =D>

Crikey Matt, you can't put a price on that kind of thing hey? I think the world is your oyster now :)

Congratulations mate, that is just bloody awesome!

Nice! What did Goodes say when he saw the card?

Not much but he had a look at it and felt the jersey piece signed it, I thanked him and then I got ushered along by the Swans helpers

Im only pissed cause I had a choice to make this afternoon, make a Jude Bolton or Ryan O'Keefe card....made the Jude one today and O'Keefe ended up in the signing tent next to Goodes while Bolton was out on field warming up. EPIC FAIL!

The Swans have their fan day next Saturday so ill get them both then!

Cheers
Matt

Not much but he had a look at it and felt the jersey piece signed it, I thanked him and then I got ushered along by the Swans helpers

Im only pissed cause I had a choice to make this afternoon, make a Jude Bolton or Ryan O'Keefe card....made the Jude one today and O'Keefe ended up in the signing tent next to Goodes while Bolton was out on field warming up. EPIC FAIL!

The Swans have their fan day next Saturday so ill get them both then!

Cheers
Matt

He was probably checking to see if it was produced by Select, and whether he would have to sign another 300 of them haha :lol:

It would bring a tear to a glass eye (been waiting nearly 400 posts to use that zinger :p) - Matt, I have a feeling you will be inundated before too long if you haven't already!

Matt - so pleased for you mate, that is a stunning card, the auto makes it look even more epic!

I love the way he went off the card onto the jersey piece with his auto - just makes it look even more "finished" if that makes sense.

No sticker auto there - ON CARD (and jersey!)!!

Can't wait to see more signed.

Brad

Great work Matt. The effort you put into making the cards and getting them signed is amazing. Goodes has an epic auto which makes the card look even better.

I mentioned on the Twittersphere Matt that that is an awesome card, but looking at it again, I'm not sure I can think of a better looking AFL card from anything Select has ever produced.

not a swans fan but those cards look sick looks better then most of the cards produced by select by far u should make ur own business out of them id definatly buy em if u made eagles ones good on ya mate

Back
Top Bottom