Finally got my Xbox - Not happy!

Metalman, I got a HD TV - won it in a parlay a while back :) I can say that the games look awesome on HD. Totally awesome. When u gonna get NBA Live so I can thrash yo pants?

wont be getting nba live, 2k6 shits on it so waiting for that release..
live dosent have franchise mode which is a must have and many other features. yeah eventually me and my bro will be getting xbox live, but i got a trial of it for a few months i think or a month :)

wish i had the luck to win a HD tv, everyone will have to own them in a few years anyways i think because they are looking to make regular tvs extinct and upgrading. all channels will not function on regular tvs. i cant remember where i heard that but im preety sure its true.

lol man, that's complete crap. HD is miles off replacing analogue signals. Most shows aren't even shown in HD and many that are have poor signals which either cut out or are glitchy. The only time I even bother using HD mode is for AFL matches (great signal), cricket (only if games telecast in Australia otherwise they tend to be poor quality), and gaming. I think HD is a waste of money really unless you are HUGELY into gaming or have the spare cash and don't really care.

2k6 doesn't shit on NBA Live at all.. I have played both (US version has been out for ages)... Both versions are fairly generic, nothing special really but what more can they do with basketball anyway?

lol, would love fast internet Wayno... I'd love to challenge ya. Perhaps next time I'm in Adelaide I'll pop around.. lol.

Still havent gotten me a 360 yet, waiting for price drop, but might work something out in the mean-time.

I tried Live 06 on XBox when it came out, but I just couldnt get into it as much as 2K6 did. Perhaps I might go out and buy the game (since copied ones dont work), then see what I think.

Oh and Xbox Live wont work on chipped consoles, but you can access online gaming thru your PC and it's internet connection. Need to set up your Xbox and PC to be on a mini-network. I played Halo once from a mates Xbox. Was lagging all the time tho.

Back
Top Bottom