Filling Out the Spurs All Time Roster

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
I started the project of collecting one auto of each player who has played at least one game for the Spurs in their history and at present I have 82 of a possible 395. Here are some recent pick ups:

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Stoked to pick this one up for a reasonable price, the only Van Exel card in a Spurs uni

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Finally landed an auto of the man himself, good to have Pop in the collection (I have included all head coaches in Spurs history as well)

s-l500.jpg

Cadillac Anderson didn't do a whole lot during his 2 year tenure on the Spurs but a nice sig on such an epic retro card makes for a nice add to the PC.

s-l500.jpg

I used to PC Kawhi just before he won Finals MVP and sold off everything of his. His stuff has ballooned astronomically over the last few years so its nice to just have one of his autos back in the PC

The next mailday will showcase the beginning of my LMA Spurs Uni Collection...

Sweet sigs there! How many have 'official' autos out of that 395?
I may have a double of the Keith Edmonson Fan Faves Topps Auto, I'll check tonight if you need it. His only spurs card, and its an auto!

Sweet sigs there! How many have 'official' autos out of that 395?
I may have a double of the Keith Edmonson Fan Faves Topps Auto, I'll check tonight if you need it. His only spurs card, and its an auto!
I do actually need that one, if you have it I am keen! Out of the 395 I haven't done the research but I would say no more than 130-150. I have actually found heaps of IP autos that have been slabbed by PSA/DNA which will be good to track down some of the older players like Goo Kennedy and Skeeter Swift but for guys like Petur Gudmunsson its a lost cause. A fun chase nonetheless!

Wow quite the endeavor, I am sure some of those players will be so hard to find!! Nice autos in there good luck hunting down some more.

Great post to see some of the more obscure players like Cadillac Anderson.... Was weird seeing Van Exel in the Spurs uni....

Great post to see some of the more obscure players like Cadillac Anderson.... Was weird seeing Van Exel in the Spurs uni....

Its nice when Panini does put out some different players in your team's colours. I was surprised to see so many PSA/DNA slabbed cards of the really old guys from the first squad so will try and pick some of those up next I reckon. Might take me a while to get the Duncan white whale though! That Van Exel was a shock find for $56 but definitely a worthwhile addition to the PC.

The all time roster autograph chase is something I'd recommend to all collectors as its not a massive undertaking if you are happy to space it out and it never really stops. I currently have 193 Maverick autos, of which only 6 are IP autos. Mavs have had a higher amount of personnel turnover over the modern era mind you, so there are heaps of guys to chase down.

The all time roster autograph chase is something I'd recommend to all collectors as its not a massive undertaking if you are happy to space it out and it never really stops. I currently have 193 Maverick autos, of which only 6 are IP autos. Mavs have had a higher amount of personnel turnover over the modern era mind you, so there are heaps of guys to chase down.
Definitely the most fulfilling chase of my PC, always someone new or random to track down!

I do actually need that one, if you have it I am keen! Out of the 395 I haven't done the research but I would say no more than 130-150. I have actually found heaps of IP autos that have been slabbed by PSA/DNA which will be good to track down some of the older players like Goo Kennedy and Skeeter Swift but for guys like Petur Gudmunsson its a lost cause. A fun chase nonetheless!
Nuts I thought I had a spare of this one, cant actually find it at home, sorry mate!

Awesome, I'd like to see more older autos you have.
I'm pretty sure I have David Wood auto in a Spurs uniform. It's a signed with a verse from the bible. I maybe able to part with it if you need it?

Back
Top Bottom