Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

If i watched all, i'd definitely finish up my internet lol

I just stick to KSI and Nepenthez, hows Calfreezy?

haha my internet is quality!

yeah Calfreezy is awesome, he does mainly career mode videos though (QPR) with a few FUT vids every now and again. MattHDGamer is one of my favourites. He does mainly FUT vids, squad builders (i.e 2 million coin squad, smallest team, team of afros etc etc) and pack openings. he also voices some of the FIFA/COD/Battlefield montages as well!

haha my internet is quality!

yeah Calfreezy is awesome, he does mainly career mode videos though (QPR) with a few FUT vids every now and again. MattHDGamer is one of my favourites. He does mainly FUT vids, squad builders (i.e 2 million coin squad, smallest team, team of afros etc etc) and pack openings. he also voices some of the FIFA/COD/Battlefield montages as well!

i like mattHD the best. most of his stuff is quality. i cant really get into the careers modes of most peoples. airjapesfifa is another quality guy. much like mattHD.

EDITED my previous post with my team also. check it out and lmk what you think.

No no no no no.....the worst is when IF Torres and IF Hernandez are not only completely bossed by Ogbonna, but also beaten for pace. I mean....:confused:

I have the same problem. My $1.4m team loses more than my 25k team. It's bulls***.

okay. rage sell everything. lol not really rage sell. making profit. i picked up a nice TOTY pique. he is so unreal. best defender. stops everything. wins every header. scores all the time from corners. big weapon.

so im currently running this team. its so good. the only thing that stops it is f***ing handicap when i run into a pace whore mother f***ing BPL/Russian league team.
next time i play emenike/welliton im gunah chuck it. these guys are absolute rubbish IRL, but on the game, they make messi look likes hes the worst player in the league. kone is another one.

anyways, here it is.

having pato going back to the liga do brasil makes life a bit easier linking up neymar. plus lucas is a good IF. although is IF is more expensive than his SIF. his SIF is a LM, which more ppl use neymar, but his IF is a RW, and there arent too many good RW in either liga do brazil. a couple of silvers are good. but the dont cut it for me.

xavi is a passing machine, so is cesc. ronaldinho is possibly the best IF ive used. he is unreal. ball control is awesome and his shooting is great.

i like the counter attacking of the team though. good passing and defending in the middle up to one of the best front 3.

EDIT: okay. there were only 4 lucas's on the market because he was in TOTW 1, and they are all so overpriced. so i went with this weeks TOTW SIF pedro. the RW version. his finishing/shot power/dribbling/pace are unreal. his only downfall is his high/high workrates..

Untitled_zpse7c5dd57.jpg

Quality. Rumour has it that Dani Alves is a complete animal (price suggests that) but can also be terrible in game as he is apparently caught out of position a lot (high attacking work rate)... How is IF Fabregas and TOTY Pique?

No no no no no.....the worst is when IF Torres and IF Hernandez are not only completely bossed by Ogbonna, but also beaten for pace. I mean....:confused:

nothing annoys me more than guys with decent gold teams that throw this guy randomly into the mix to destroy defensively..

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 7.37.30 AM.png

Quality. Rumour has it that Dani Alves is a complete animal (price suggests that) but can also be terrible in game as he is apparently caught out of position a lot (high attacking work rate)... How is IF Fabregas and TOTY Pique?

alves is a machine. but he does get caught out occasionly due to his high/low workrates. however, if you play him in the right formation with the right CB next to him, he's the goods as he has the pace to quickly round up most attackers.
i sold pique overnight as i didnt want to lose any coins on him as he is trending down in price a little.
pique's defending is unreal. interceptions, tackles, headers. he wins deadset everything. he is such a boss. but for 450k, im not sure if he is worth it compared to playing pepe/ramos combo for 150k.

i really like fabregas in the 433 formation. he works forwards and backwards well with the high/med workrate. his passing is exceptional and he has good shooting also.

my current team just has ramos in for pique, with ramos and pepe swapping sides. as pepe has med/high and ramos has high/med workrates.
im gunah try and put together a nice 433 PL side today with the million coins i have in the bank.

ps. just a tip when you come up against pace whores who play speed machines in the backs. most of them will try and cut you off from the inside, trying to round around your player and take the ball. if, when the defender catches up and is just behind on the inside, stop and do a mcgeady spin (up + left.or.right) with a 4* skiller angling back towards goal, you will be away again with a free run to goal. i might try and do a video capture of it and U/L it for you guys if i get a chance.

okay. literally sold everything and made 2 teams.

this is my gun beat the pants off everyone, cant be beat team.

before you say 'but ribery and robben arent on 9 chem', they work unreal on 7. they both have high/low workrates so they are always pushing forward nearly as wingers, but still tuck inside. as ive said about kroos before, his SIF scores bombs from anywhere in the attacking half. deadset machine. the 2 CDMS are rocks. strong and good defending with good passing. and the LB and RB are nearly identical. great players. and the trio of real players locking up the middle.

awesome team.

and this is my other team. a nice cheap BPL team. just cos a cheap team will always beat an expensive team.
i do have the inform adel taarabt. be cause he is a boss! this team is prety good. probs balotelli up front and lloris or hart in goal and its far better.

LMK what you think.

They look pretty sweet dude. How much all up for the first team?

Here's a bit of useless info.

I consider my self a pretty good fifa player. I was once a top 100 in the world according to the Gillette champions of gaming. That said i dont know how it happened, but i once played a team of all GK's and honest truth i only won 2-0......i guess what im trying to say is fifa is rigged.

Yeah the dude had skill but cmon goal keepers??????? Lag, unfair, biased handicap system.

I once also played a dude, i had 17 shots on target for 1 goal and he had 2 for 2. End result.... Fractured knuckle / broken controller. Even got a message from him after saying dude you were so ripped off in that game. I mean i counted 9 that hit the woodwork.

Dunno what im trying to say here..... But yeah just thought id get this out there.

Anyone else notice the handicap bs?

No idea what I got back all up. It was a profit though. Maybe 30-40k profit? Don't know really. When I get sick of a team I usually lost it up for what I paid. The cheapest one on the market at the time plus about 8-10%. Ea takes 5% and I want them to sell quick so I don't add too much on for my profit.

Robert is so expensive. But he's so good. I wanna try his IF. But I'd prob have to trade for about a week solid to get him. Don't really have the time to do it.

They look pretty sweet dude. How much all up for the first team?

Here's a bit of useless info.

I consider my self a pretty good fifa player. I was once a top 100 in the world according to the Gillette champions of gaming. That said i dont know how it happened, but i once played a team of all GK's and honest truth i only won 2-0......i guess what im trying to say is fifa is rigged.

Yeah the dude had skill but cmon goal keepers??????? Lag, unfair, biased handicap system.

I once also played a dude, i had 17 shots on target for 1 goal and he had 2 for 2. End result.... Fractured knuckle / broken controller. Even got a message from him after saying dude you were so ripped off in that game. I mean i counted 9 that hit the woodwork.

Dunno what im trying to say here..... But yeah just thought id get this out there.

Anyone else notice the handicap bs?

every online game i play.

seriously, you even notice the difference in the players.. for example, in a game i played both wingers got completely owned by the oppositions centre halves when they made inward runs towards goal. The wingers were Lamah and Jesus Navas- both 92 pace. They were getting outpaced by two crappy italian centre halves (can't remember who exactly- not the big ones like Chiellini and Barzagli). The whole thing of defenders outpacing 90+ pace wingers is crazy.

The other problem i have with EA is this whole scripting talk. EA is always on the defensive and have banned its discussion on the forums. Without a doubt it is there. One game my players are hitting players centre metre perfect on the switch and next they struggle to pass 10 yards without coughing the ball up due to a poor pass. That is just frustrating but the most frustrating thing is the referees. You get legged in the box and no penalty. You get obstructed and no free kick. On the contrary, you tackle and win the ball off an attacker and somehow, its a penalty. Let's get it clear EA, if the player wins the ball without destroying the player's ankles its a clean tackle- therefore no penalty is required. The other one regarding penalties is the goalkeeper coming off his line and cleaning you up without winning the ball. I must give it to EA, they've got the whole 'last man' concept right, if the last defender illegally tackles you he is sent off 100% of the time but they need to replicate this when it comes to the keeper, if he comes off his lines and fouls you, stopping the goalscoring opportunity, it is a red card. simple.

Next 90th minute bullshit equaliszer i cough up im gunah cry.

had one only this morning. leading 3-1 after 88 mins. i give up a long range effort from xavi that hits the bar and hits the back of my keeper and bounces in. so im pissed as it it.

93rd minute. pace abuse down the wing with navas, crosses in and neymar, fucking neymar jumps OVER TOTY fucking PIQUE and nets it past casillas.

rage mode ensures.. so its 3-3 in extra time. none. none of my passes are hitting the target. xavi and IF cesc couldnt find a man to save their life. nothing i can do is right. finally get a good open chance with benzema and alves pulls of an absolute screamer. to save it. litterally 30 seconds later the ball is in my net and im down and the games over. controller finds the wall and im over it.

and EA says scripting doesnt exsist. next bullshit goal i concede..

Do you guys switch to full attack and ball pressing? That was sorta my secret. Standard formation but all out attack. Holding the old lb or r1 on play station the passing?

I love and i mean absolutely love my lobbed through ball.

If you go all out attack and the ball has come into your defensive half dont draw anyone to the ball, just run back towards goal to have that extra defender. Ill try find my tips for fifa it should be in an old thread in here somewhere.

Do you guys switch to full attack and ball pressing? That was sorta my secret. Standard formation but all out attack. Holding the old lb or r1 on play station the passing?

I love and i mean absolutely love my lobbed through ball.

If you go all out attack and the ball has come into your defensive half dont draw anyone to the ball, just run back towards goal to have that extra defender. Ill try find my tips for fifa it should be in an old thread in here somewhere.

lob through ball is my most frequent attacking pathway. Thats why i play as Brazil online because the front three are absolute units pace wise, long shots wise and volleys wise.

Scripting exists, thats for sure!

This is a team i made on Futhead that i may build. Does anyone have any ideas to improve it? Also, can anyone fit Rukavytsya into LM with 9 chemistry? Would have to link with 4 Bundesliga players i think

Screen shot 2013-01-21 at 4.38.14 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom