Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

Xbox dude. Didn't i sell you my team the other year?

yes. yes you did. forgot all about that. lol
im pretty good at it all now.

traded my way up pretty well. i have a value of about $2m coins. made a lot at the start of FUT.

is anyone on ps3?
i wanna get the trophy for playing against a friends club.

So I've now spent most of my coinage

IF Torres IF- Hernandez
Nasri
SIF Bale-------IF Mata
IF Gerrard--IF Wilshere
IF Agger-Kompany-IF Skrtel
Hart

Drooling over the SIF Bale :D

So I've now spent most of my coinage

IF Torres IF- Hernandez
Nasri
SIF Bale-------IF Mata
IF Gerrard--IF Wilshere
IF Agger-Kompany-IF Skrtel
Hart

Drooling over the SIF Bale :D

hope the handicap doesnt bite you too hard.
i bet i could beat your team with my cheap EPL or bundesliga sides.

too many IF's and you end up getting killed.
most i reckon you can have is 2 or 3

My other target team ;)
Screen shot 2013-01-08 at 11.55.18 PM.png

swap rooney for kagawa, then switch kagawa for scholes.

swap rooney for kagawa, then switch kagawa for scholes.

why man? :) Rooney in CM is an animal with high attacking and defensive work rates. In FIFA Scholes is sluggish on the ball, the complete opposite to real life sadly :( Rooney is good there with Kagawa at attacking mid, trust me :D

Fair call. I haven't played with Rooney yet. When I had scholars he was quite good. Played cm in a 4411. Ill try and upload my teams from futhead today. Tony Kroos SIF is unreal.

Ill put em up later. I got 4 teams ATM

here are my teams. currently got 4.

heres my best one atm.

4-3-1-2

podolski is a machine. anything on his left foot and its in the net. reus is the same, but his 4* skills are good and tight. both are great cheap players.
SIF tony Kroos is a boss. 99 long shots, 96 shot power, 5* weak foot. anything from distance goes in the net. even if the keeper gets a hand on it it pushes past for a goal. great dribbling and passing. a touch slow but i can handle that since im not really a pace whore. im a possession player.

dante and hummels are great at the back, and neuer is the best GK in the game.

4312_zps890b3007.jpg

3-5-2 is my most expensive team.

352_zpsd4dee1ee.jpg

this is a nice counter attacking skill team from the PL

433_zps723d765a.jpg

this is the team i had when i sold off before the crash. its nice. but its easily beaten down the wingsby whores.
352-1_zps18ba7eef.jpg

any thoughts?
i still have about 200k in the bank.

What's your psn?

Yeah Kroos is a boss. He will feel slow if your not used to using slower players.
I made a serie a team not long ago. Yet to try it out.

Will put it up soon too

yeah i watch most of them, calfreezy, nepenthez, MattHDGamer, wepeeler, Playstation3Gaming (matt), FIFARalle, Rossi, and of course, KSI :hearts:

If i watched all, i'd definitely finish up my internet lol

I just stick to KSI and Nepenthez, hows Calfreezy?

hope the handicap doesnt bite you too hard.
i bet i could beat your team with my cheap EPL or bundesliga sides.

too many IF's and you end up getting killed.
most i reckon you can have is 2 or 3

My god the handicap is making me go crazy :O

IF Mata has been sold for IF Pablo Hernandez who is better at 350 less k. This squad has made me want to sell up haha, 1.4ish million and struggle against everyone! I dominated teams with my 15k side ffs, its ridiculous!

My god the handicap is making me go crazy :O

IF Mata has been sold for IF Pablo Hernandez who is better at 350 less k. This squad has made me want to sell up haha, 1.4ish million and struggle against everyone! I dominated teams with my 15k side ffs, its ridiculous!

I have the same problem. My $1.4m team loses more than my 25k team. It's bullshit.

okay. rage sell everything. lol not really rage sell. making profit. i picked up a nice TOTY pique. he is so unreal. best defender. stops everything. wins every header. scores all the time from corners. big weapon.

so im currently running this team. its so good. the only thing that stops it is fucking handicap when i run into a pace whore mother fucking BPL/Russian league team.
next time i play emenike/welliton im gunah chuck it. these guys are absolute rubbish IRL, but on the game, they make messi look likes hes the worst player in the league. kone is another one.

anyways, here it is.

having pato going back to the liga do brasil makes life a bit easier linking up neymar. plus lucas is a good IF. although is IF is more expensive than his SIF. his SIF is a LM, which more ppl use neymar, but his IF is a RW, and there arent too many good RW in either liga do brazil. a couple of silvers are good. but the dont cut it for me.

xavi is a passing machine, so is cesc. ronaldinho is possibly the best IF ive used. he is unreal. ball control is awesome and his shooting is great.

i like the counter attacking of the team though. good passing and defending in the middle up to one of the best front 3.

EDIT: okay. there were only 4 lucas's on the market because he was in TOTW 1, and they are all so overpriced. so i went with this weeks TOTW SIF pedro. the RW version. his finishing/shot power/dribbling/pace are unreal. his only downfall is his high/high workrates..

Untitled_zpse7c5dd57.jpg

Back
Top Bottom