Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

ahaha no worries pal. my team is basically Liga BBVA with a few EPL link-ups (i.e. David Silva). I'd definitely be interested in all of those players if you're looking to sell

Are we talking paypal or in game coins? Im not gonna ask for any huge amount mate. Just a bit of funds to muck around with.

its up to you mate, although i have barely any coins at the moment :/ anything cards wise you're after? Looking to get rid of most of my stuff atm!

Do you reckon the team is about $30-40 worth. (quick estimate) if you do and have cards around that mark, then no probs id be keen for a good old trade, or swapsies as my missus likes to call it.

Hmmm. I have nothing NBA wise and only a few AFL autos. MIGHT move on a Lewis Jetta sig, i'll decide on that. After any higher-end non autos? Like the 1:108/ 1:64 sort of thing?

I got him and wow, he is awesome to use.

Dribbling with him is so good because of his 5 star skill

Yeah I had Falcao with Benzema when I had my BBVA/Bundes hybrid, his weak foot is amazing, I have enough coins for over 2 IF Rooney's :D

Hmm not to keen on non auto stuff. As im probably just going to sell it. Buy if something doesnt have an auto but would sell pretty quickly then yeah i might br keen.

Trading during happy hour, maintenance etc, not to mention free packs every monday :D

Could eBay that for more than $500 IMO

possibly more than that mate! saw a team go for just over £500 a couple of days ago, 86 rated team with Messi in it, nothing special (other than the great man himself)! TOTY Messi would go for hundreds!

Selling a couple of thing now, so i have money to use on picking up players once the team of the year comes out :)

Selling a couple of thing now, so i have money to use on picking up players once the team of the year comes out :)

not sure why i am waiting for TOTY to be released, its not like EA will give me anything :( In saying that, i have got a CF>ST modifier so far, easy k's!

haha do you have him or not? Hopefully Rooney goes down so i can get him sooner! Not sure what the chem is going to be like though :/

haha do you have him or not? Hopefully Rooney goes down so i can get him sooner! Not sure what the chem is going to be like though :/

I have him, but 1 sold for like 38.5k recently and mine is up for auction (hopefully it sells)

I saw Rooney go un-bidded for 90k just now

Back
Top Bottom