Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

Logically, you'd think price fixing IF Messi could net you a lot of coins? Im sure there are zombies with tens of millions of coins out there, I mean I have 1.2 million and dont even spend that much time on it. Guys go AWOL for this game.

Oh and btw, this is my current team.

4-4-1-1 formation

Falcao
D.Silva
Iniesta Modric Fabregas J.Navas
Coentrao Rami Pique Pereira
D.Lopez

IF Torres Hernandez
Taarabt
Hoilett A.Johnson
IF Gerrard Tiote
IF Agger David Luiz IF Skrtel
Howard

820k bank

upgraded mine again today

Falcao
David Silva
Iniesta Fabregas Alonso Navas
Coentrao Pepe Pique Pereira
Diego Lopez

If Falcao is Running on 5 chem you're really hurting your chances of playing well with him mate. Is Silva the only link?

If Falcao is Running on 5 chem you're really hurting your chances of playing well with him mate. Is Silva the only link?

He's on 7 chem :) To be honest you don't really notice it in game, he's an absolute beast really. Might try to grab Rooney at striker but Falcao really is first class.

Anyone wanting to get rid of ANY players?

terrible ahaha! me and my mate have been in GFU and Avanti this season, absolutely hectic in there! Its so much louder than the shed now!

There are heck of a lot of people from my year that go as a group to watch Glory games and it all started because of this 1 person lol

ahah you should go mate!

Anyway, do you have any FUT players to trade? I'll even do AFL cards for them if you'd like ahah

AFL :sick: :p

Nah sorry mate, i'm shuffling my team around

Right Now

My Team is like This

Torres
Suarez Mata
Bale Silva (Empty Space)
Enrique Cahill Kaboul Johnson
Reina

Have 70k to spend, trying to get the IF Taarabt :)

ahah you should go mate!

Anyway, do you have any FUT players to trade? I'll even do AFL cards for them if you'd like ahah

Hmm ive traded in fifa but i had a fair decent FUT and i think some coins as well. If i can work out a cheap way to get the game back ill log in and sell/trade some players to you mate.

yeah i was gonna say man, web app is definitely the way to go! :) if you could do that, that would be awesome! :D

My team
Higuain, Torres
Villa, Fabregas, Busquets, Navas
Cole, Pique, Mascherano, Sagna

Manager- Del Bosque

Rating 85 overall
Playing 4-4-2
Chemistry 100%

Have Milto, Arteta and Abate on the bench to name a few. Only 4000 coins, must have had a late night on the turps and spent a bit lol.

ahaha no worries pal. my team is basically Liga BBVA with a few EPL link-ups (i.e. David Silva). I'd definitely be interested in all of those players if you're looking to sell

Back
Top Bottom