Fifa ultimate team 2013 discussion

matty83

#gocrows
Real Name
matt
eBay User
matthanson83
Have been playing FUT for a bit now and I've got a few new games to play. I have a sweet team, and might be interested in selling for paypal. It's easy, you out a few bronze players on the trade area and I trade my team to you then send me paypal. This is on xbox. Any interest send me a message

I got a FUT team full of gold players over 500,000 coins of players and 4 complete teams with some of the best stars and IDE take a complete trade for 1 Derrick rose auto

Have been playing FUT for a bit now and I've got a few new games to play. I have a sweet team, and might be interested in selling for paypal. It's easy, you out a few bronze players on the trade area and I trade my team to you then send me paypal. This is on xbox. Any interest send me a message

want to rename this thread to 'FIFA Ultimate Team thread' or something like that? Would be nice to have a thread where we can talk about it!

well my ultimate team has been interesting this year. as i said earlier, pretty much gave up on it a few weeks back because the market was horrible. pulled sneijder and falcao in packs and had 200k in the bank, with no interest in the game anymore i went on a pack binge after selling all my players (except Falcao). Got nothing of note in the packs and gave up on it, got back into it recently after career and seasons got boring, now have a Liga BBVA team- all players i have bought for under 1k except for Falcao who i got in the pack. Looking to build that up to a better team now :)

oh and i forgot to mention, EA servers are even more pathetic this year, if thats even possible!

I can't count the amount of times I lost connection but I keep going back. Same as you mate played ultimate got a good team, dominated for a while then just lost interest. It's amazing, I have pulled Ramirez? (chelsea), twice and both times he sold for about 40k..... Didn't think he would command so much. I rate Torres (in game), higher.

Overall i must say that i do like the new features, but, they have affected the rest of the game in one way or another. The basics are glitched or screwed to the max. For example, attacking intelligence is a joke, my players sit off-side and don't move back into an onside position and when i was playing online before i was 1v1 with the keeper, 88th minute, 1-0 down, about to score, my player does his hamstring and goes down. I dont like this whole talk about 'scripting' but that never happened in FIFA 12. The basics need to be fixed, especially online. What annoys me most is EA covering themselves by saying they have fixed these problems, they haven't. I got told by an advisor that a patch got released for the 'invisible ball' glitch.. so i deleted saved files and the did rest of the process, it did nothing, if not made it worse. It's about time they got called out.

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of selling my Spanish Liga team. I have played quite a few games with it now and lets just say it is awesome to play with. Alot of firepower up front with a solid defense. A great formation to play with.
Open to offers
Take a look - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eeq9rhQmwet:360

First Eleven plus manager. Bench is not for sale.
Im on xbox

Regards xTonyTALLMAN

Hi guys,
I'm thinking of selling my Spanish Liga team. I have played quite a few games with it now and lets just say it is awesome to play with. Alot of firepower up front with a solid defense. A great formation to play with.
Open to offers
Take a look - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#eeq9rhQmwet:360

First Eleven plus manager. Bench is not for sale.
Im on xbox

Regards xTonyTALLMAN

Thats 1 Nice team!!! :worthy:

My team is alright, only a beginner :thumbsdown:
Screen shot 2012-11-24 at 4.39.24 PM.png

Ultimate team is screwed now. Have around 115k now but seriously, the market is over inflated. its bad on the xbox and even worse on the PS3. the only way i can improve my team now is through buying packs and hoping i pick up a reasonable player to sell. Buying players on the market is a waste if they're 10k+! They are worth nowhere near what the market has them at.

I'm sell my players and gold included. I have many many players and from memory 300k gold but IDE have to check, haven't done so in a while. Anyone keen?

300k gold
IF: Arnautovic
Gold: Van Persie, Sneijder, Buffon, Eto'o, Di Natale,Garath Bale, Akinfeev,Vidal,Samuel,Chiellini,Balotelli,Hart,Soldado,Danny,Wiese,Palacio,Valencia,Giovinco,Benatia,Bastos,Mcgready,Boussoufa,Doumbia,Vermaelen,Vucinic,Hernandez,Maggio,Criscito,Emenike,Abate,Clichy,Coutino, Armero,Muriel,Walker, Taarabt,El Shaarawy

All these players are 41212 formation.
many many more players but there the high rated ones.

does anyone have any coins they want to get rid of? Need 20k at least, preferably as many as possible. bomber5, i inboxed you too :)

Do you know about the duplication cheat that has been around since the start of FUT?

Theres no such thing, only a group of scumbag scammers who try to trick the unassuming into 'duping' their best players.

Theres no such thing, only a group of scumbag scammers who try to trick the unassuming into 'duping' their best players.

So the guys selling 6 team of the week Messi's legitimately got them in packs? Or had a spare few million coins and are trying to flip them for a profit?

Ive seen the cheat done in person man. All you need is a sneaky bit of PC software.

Back
Top Bottom