Few boxes I broke

TitanicHornet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Lee
Just got a rather large order in and thought I would post the results.

I bought 2 boxes 12/13 Hoops, 1 box Past + Present, 2 box 11/12 Limited. I will only post the decent hits, autos/memorabilia.

2 boxes of hoops, nothing special so wont post the pictures. 4 autos were Tobias Harris, Trey Thompkins, Josh Harrelson and Shelvin Mack :sick: Yeah not so good.

2 boxes of limited werent too bad. Bloody redemptions though!! Pulled 2 in 1 box.

Past and Present not bad either.

Autos and redemptions.

cards.jpg

Jerseys.

memo.jpg

I had given up hope on a nice box until this little beauty.

BG.jpg

My first Griffin auto, pretty stoked as I had already pulled 2 autos and a redemtption from the Past and Present and was NOT expecting another hit. Got this in the 2nd to last pack.

Hopefully the images didnt take long to load.

The Tyreke I dont really have a problem trading/selling it is numbered 3/25. The Griffin I might hold on to due to know really knowing a price for it. I cant find 1 on Ebay as yet.

The Tyreke I dont really have a problem trading/selling it is numbered 3/25. The Griffin I might hold on to due to know really knowing a price for it. I cant find 1 on Ebay as yet.

I'll let ya keep the Griffin lol... i been having the same prob with some of my breaks - no idea what stuff is worth

That griffin is $120 in the beckett mate very nice pick up , did you.pick up any spotlight parallel bases in the limited

Awesome breaks on the past and present boxs and the 2 limited were sweet also! I think XRCA will be a good one ;)

Back
Top Bottom