February Mailday

Cat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Cat
eBay User
caeeoz
Received lots of cards in the mail today from my COMC mailbox and some PSCs. This is the last lot of cards (other than a few PSCs on their way) that I'll be receiving for a while as I have to save for other things for a while.

PSCs from Molly Brewer
MB1.JPG
MB2.JPG
MB3.JPG
MB4.JPG
MB5.JPG

I was very happy with how these turned out. Molly did an amazing job with them and the turnaround time was very reasonable (and delivered on time).

Sketches
DC1.JPG
DC2.JPG
DC3.JPG
DC4.JPG
DC5.JPG
DC6.JPG
DC7.JPG
DC8.JPG
DC9.JPG
DC10.JPG
DC11.JPG
DC12.JPG
DC13.JPG
DC14.JPG
DC15.JPG

Autograph Cards
A1.JPG
A2.JPG
A9.JPG
A10.JPG

Have been wanting this Wil Wheaton auto for ages. So stoked to finally get it.

A3.JPG
A4.JPG
A5.JPG
A6.JPG
A7.JPG
A8.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, nice haul !! Some old stuff, some obscure stuff and some nice artwork!

Good luck with the saving...I always say that then some card appears that I really like and my willpower deserts me...LOL!

I'm opening 2 boxes of GoT Series 2 on Saturday, it's getting harder to get and I hadn't got around to opening any yet - kind of hoping for a Rose Leslie - Ygritte auto - "You know nothing Jon Snow...."

Wow, nice haul !! Some old stuff, some obscure stuff and some nice artwork!

Good luck with the saving...I always say that then some card appears that I really like and my willpower deserts me...LOL!

I'm opening 2 boxes of GoT Series 2 on Saturday, it's getting harder to get and I hadn't got around to opening any yet - kind of hoping for a Rose Leslie - Ygritte auto - "You know nothing Jon Snow...."

Lol yeah, it really is hard to resist the urge to buy cards! There always seems to be something that I really want. I need the money to go traveling though, so that's been a pretty good motivator!

Good luck with your GoT boxes, cannot wait for Season 4 to start!

Beautiful Cyclops sketch by Charles Hall!

Thanks! I don't usually go for sketches by the very popular artists due to the price, but I couldn't resist this one and it was at a very reasonable price compared to others listed on ebay (about 50% less than other Marvel cards listed).

Almost forgot, I missed this sketch in my original post. Picked this one up mainly because it has Juggernaut in it and I find it very hard to come across good sketches of him.
M20.JPG

Back
Top Bottom