exquisite battle on beckett...

Damn...do you see "lisu" old stuff.....2 x lebron auto patches from rookie year.

DAMNNN!!!

Personally & being honest, I don't see the excitement to do a battle of your own collection, because most of your cards have already been seen; for example serf21 shows it off 24/7.

With lines like this, I'm starting to dislike the dude. He may have one heck of an Exquisite collection but please, no need to be over-confident.

"can i represent Exquisite cards? sucks that only player collectors can enter

if only player, put me down for melo and nelson i guess.

put me for bosh, and ill show one card that will blow everyone's socks off (not the bowman chrome gold)"

But anyway, it'll be good to see those Exquisites placed after one another. Did they get the idea of battling from us? Because BigJohn82, whom is co-organiser is/was a member of this forum. Spread the word. :p

Serf is alright man. Different culture and value system.... He is actually not like that in person and is a very generous guy. Sometimes meaning gets lost in translation, especially throw IM and hastily created forum posts.

^ Yeah man. I used to thought he was a real cool, generous person 'till he broke those Exquisites boxes recently. Anyway, it's all good.

By the way JJ, are you in Australia or do you live in the U.S man?

henkita217 said:
^ Yeah man. I used to thought he was a real cool, generous person 'till he broke those Exquisites boxes recently. Anyway, it's all good.

By the way JJ, are you in Australia or do you live in the U.S man?
Please excuse him hes from Adelaide, say no more.:D

jimmy jackson said:
Serf is alright man. Different culture and value system.... He is actually not like that in person and is a very generous guy. Sometimes meaning gets lost in translation, especially throw IM and hastily created forum posts.

Eh, ignored the f-ck out of an email I sent to him, cos I didnt wanna buy TWO cards off him, just the one.

Some people say first impressions last, I think they're right.....

MavsMan© said:
Eh, ignored the f-ck out of an email I sent to him, cos I didnt wanna buy TWO cards off him, just the one.

Same thing happened to me man. I enquired about this one Iverson card many many times and he doesn't have a spare minute to at least reply a NO or YES.

Ah well... maybe we're not on his league money wise, hence, our enquiry doesn't deserve a reply. :rolleyes:

I've dealt with Serf and found him to be fine. I'm sure he gets lots of emails about his stuff and that would be why. It would be annoying after a while even though you guys meant no harm.

Adelaide is a powerful city. You best believe.

And Chadjajajjajajajjajjajajja do you got a problem with my bridge?

What now you guys are stalking me? Geez man. Stay away from my bridge dude.
026.gif

Back
Top Bottom