Exquisite = Bad quality control!

samtheman

The Newbie
Real Name
Sam
Have you guys noticed the quality of this years cards are shocking.

So many of the cards are dinged up. Check eBay for scans.

For $2000.00 a box I think consumers should at least get the cards in good conditon.

Shame UD.

just more evidence of UD seriously not giving a rats ass about their customers anymore. im this close to boycotting all their products (box breaks, not singles) cos it is just arrogant the way they are treating people.

if these things bother other people as well, id say boycott UD products, its the only way the message will get through. wont make a bit of difference though, people just seem to go mental when products like exquisite are released.

i wouldnt be surprised if UD brought out an even higher quality card set "the 1/1 collection" or something, where you buy one card in a wooden box, a 1/1, for $500. people would buy them by the truck full i reckon.

They are definitely getting very slack. I've seen some damaged cards on the beckett forums as well as their terrible redemption process.

I too would not be suprised by an even more high end product. When Ultimate collection came out everyone was shocked at the $100 a pack price. Now that seems cheap and it sells out within days.

Yes, I'v been noticing that. One of the Bird was hugely dented, I just feel so sorry for the guys who bust though stuff and collectors.

You would expect the top quality for a box costing $600 for five cards, but no, they seemed like having quality control like Fleer use to.

This is a disgrace. I really love UD Products and Designs but if they don't keep it top notch they eventually will have many complaints and former buyers not purchasing anymore.

Despite their annoying Sticker Autographs and EXPENSIVE PLAYERS (Iverson, Shaq), Topps handles theirs MUCH better!

Back
Top Bottom