Status
Not open for further replies.

bt2455

R.I.P BELLA
Real Name
BAXTER
eBay User
bt2455123
hi i have some cards here but i dont i know how much they are i guy in the USA said $1000 for the shaq but i dont know and i guy one ozcardtrader said $80 for the tagman, only ship to australia so just pm me for the prices i just want some money for my exquisite.
thanks

4/5 shaq
nrlaflnbafootball023.jpg

$70 2/10 peja stojakovic
nrlaflnbafootball027.jpg

$50 raymond felton 23/35
exquisite2.jpg

$55 corey brewer patch 86/225
exquisite.jpg

$40 doyell marshall patch auto 8/15
nrlaflnbafootball026.jpg

books at 40 $25 quentin richardson auto jersey 2/75
nrlaflnbafootball007

It's most likely not priced, because it should only be serially numbered up to #/6, depending if they counted Shaq's " ' " as a letter or not.

But that card, should be of 06-07 UD SP Game Used Edition release.

I have the Iverson, and it is #/7 but no autograph, since AI doesn't sign with UD.

henkita217

It's most likely not priced, because it should only be serially numbered up to #/6, depending if they counted Shaq's " ' " as a letter or not.

I have the Iverson, and it is #/7 but no autograph, since AI doesn't sign with UD.

henkita217

None of the SPGU lettermen cards are autographed, that's only from the authentic set. Most of them are unpriced to my knowledge. Any figure that has been put on it, $1000 as you mentioned is an estimate and it's only worth what you want it to be. Check ebay completed sales for a guide to see what similar cards are worth. I know someone here pulled the tagman of shaq /3, so imo it would be worth less than that card.

None of the SPGU lettermen cards are autographed, that's only from the authentic set. Most of them are unpriced to my knowledge. Any figure that has been put on it, $1000 as you mentioned is an estimate and it's only worth what you want it to be. Check ebay completed sales for a guide to see what similar cards are worth. I know someone here pulled the tagman of shaq /3, so imo it would be worth less than that card.

Hhmmm.. Well, mine looks identical, design wise, minus the obvious autograph on the O'Neal's. You can see a shiny silver/white marking on the Letterman. How is that so, I wonder? What is with this "Authentic" set, that you are talking about?

Like you, I thought this set was not autographed.

My sabbatical leave is finally costing me hahaha.

Another "By The Letter" set.

henkita217

henkita217

Hhmmm.. Well, mine looks identical, design wise, minus the obvious autograph on the O'Neal's. You can see a shiny silver/white marking on the Letterman. How is that so, I wonder? What is with this "Authentic" set, that you are talking about?

n584794401_1808195_879.jpg

henkita217

You're right Hendra :) Definately from the SPGU By The Letter and yes it appears autographed which is odd!

The set is definetly not autographed, not sure what the markings are. I was talking about SPAuthentic. The have lettermen that are autographed in that set that look similar to the SPGU set.

n584794401_1808195_879.jpg

henkita217

To the top? Helpful tip. Sales are aided more by replying to PMs than by ignoring them and bumping your threads. Even if it's a polite "Thanks for the interest but sorry, not interested."

henkita217

hi it is not a auto i dont know wat it is it just came like that

To the top? Helpful tip. Sales are aided more by replying to PMs than by ignoring them and bumping your threads. Even if it's a polite "Thanks for the interest but sorry, not interested."

Exactly what I was thinking Ben. Won't reply to PM's but is able to bump his thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom