estimate of card

rayallen40

Banned User
can some provide a estimate of the following card, they a both for sale or trade by the way.

fleer ultra 04/05 dwight howard rc lucky 13 gold medallion no.176
fleer ultra 04/05andre iguodala rc lucky 13 gold medallion no.184

beckett

it say's beckett value howard 30 , and andre 25. plus this is a gold medallion so it's worth more but don't know how to calculate..thnaks

Re: beckett

rayallen40 said:
it say's beckett value howard 30 , and andre 25. plus this is a gold medallion so it's worth more but don't know how to calculate..thnaks

Ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk.... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Gold medallion is actually worth less than the standard, as it is not limited as the rookie version. Sorry bout the bad news. :cry:

Ersk

Forgot to say, it is worth 50% of the RC version.

Ersk

hmmm
Well your right about the normal rc lucky 13 bv....howard $30,andre $25.
all i can find is that Platinum medallions are unpriced due to scarcity...but is says nothing about Gold medallions??....sorry thats all i can help with.

Ersk.....why would something thats a gold edition be worth LESS than a normal rc??? :shock:

Ersk said:
Gold medallion is actually worth less than the standard, as it is not limited as the rookie version. Sorry bout the bad news. :cry:

Ersk

But I agree with force. It's dumb aye? An insert RC should be an RC and should be more limited and more expensive.. like refractors or 1st day issue RCs.

Gold medallion is actually worth less than the standard, as it is not limited as the rookie version. Sorry bout the bad news.

Sucks hey, I've got the Wade RC Lucky 13...but its gold medallion, the RC's are the only ones that are valued less. :cry:

Gold medallion is actually worth less than the standard, as it is not limited as the rookie version. Sorry bout the bad news.

It's an ongoing debate, but I believe this is because there can only be one true "Rookie Card" per set....it is meant to be the players first card released (and this therefore makes it collectable and valuable) and it is generally agreed that the base card is the RC. Parallels of RC's cannot be considered true Rookie Cards even if they are printed in smaller numbers.

The reason why the gold medallion is worth less than the normal lucky 13 RC's is due to the fact the regular lucky 13's are /500. The Inserted Gold Medalion ones aren't numbered therefore there are more of them. Hence why they are worth half the amount.

Shihad said:
The reason why the gold medallion is worth less than the normal lucky 13 RC's is due to the fact the regular lucky 13's are /500. The Inserted Gold Medalion ones aren't numbered therefore there are more of them. Hence why they are worth half the amount.

thats makes sense then aye.cheers for that info mate :D

Back
Top Bottom