Ess vs Wce

Real Name
Craig
eBay User
White_Chocolate_55
HAHAHAHAHA.. I don't see us winning this, but it's a very entertaining game...

The Eagles, I must say, are the biggest bunch of girls in the comp.. anyone can see Judd carries this team, and when you have no one to step in and help out their captain in any situation, it's showing the only weakness they have.. (Apart from Lynch down forward)

Let's see how well they play when the game is tough.. and when tempers are flaring.. McPhee alone would smack them all out

Great game... I was expecting a 200 point loss

12-1024.jpg

thats what happens when alot of unknows play, and no forward options/crumbers.. and when a side is on a 6 game losing streak heading into 7 and when you play the top side (that look pretty shit and seem to be over acheiving)

they played well.. as i mentioned before, i was expecting a 200 point loss.. this result i can be happy with

next year this wont happen again in melbourne.. the eagles are usually our bitch in melb

yeah you can say that... hehe.. they definatley have some weak points..

just wish sheeds would try some new kids out instead of hope for duds to finally find their game (johns/reynolds and co. I'm looking at you)

You may think they are "soft" but they are still the best team in the comp. They should have won by more but a win is a win.

As far a Judd carrying them, what a load of shit. The fact that he stands out so much may look like he is "carrying" them but it is not the case. They have too many other good players for a statement like that!!!

I agree. Cousins and Kerr and Cox would be in the top 30 or 40 Footballers going around would they not?

i also like there younger brigade.

Nicoski - quick and beautiful left foot.
Selwood - looks to be a long term defender/tagger.
Staker - is solid and can play.
Rosa - nice mark on him and gets the ball.

The list can go on, so to suggest Judd is carrying this team think again.

I was actually impressed by essendon today stepped it up and roughed the eagles up...they just ran out of legs....I wanted the dons to win so pies could be on top of the ladder :) DAMMIT!!! good game thoroughly enjoyable...
p.s Courtney johns is terrible

wall3ace said:
judd is clearly a superstar,that stands out in a very good team.
A lot of people are saying that he is the best they have ever seen....and i would have to agree. He is a GUN!!!

If Judd is a GUN, then John would be SHOOTING BLANKS! :D Lame I know, but the Eagles are looking like champion material! First win over Essendon at Telstra Dome!

cmon.. a more than well under done essendon side that pushed them pretty damn hard..

a lot of boys missing from that side, and on a 6 game losing streak coming in..

but i wouldnt be too happy with that.. spose a win is a win

if only fletch was fit, and if only hird had played.. woulda seen another hug in the stands

white_chocolate_55 said:
cmon.. a more than well under done essendon side that pushed them pretty damn hard..

a lot of boys missing from that side, and on a 6 game losing streak coming in..

but i wouldnt be too happy with that.. spose a win is a win

if only fletch was fit, and if only hird had played.. woulda seen another hug in the stands

It doesn't matter who is underdone and who isn't when we defeat Essendon......nothing like a good jacket wave in Melbourne :lol:

Considering we have NEVER defeated Essendon at Telstra Dome and had lost 13 of 19 before today I am VERY happy with that win :D As for Judd carrying the side - LMAO :lol:

Car'n Eagles

Back
Top Bottom