ESPN Fantasy Basketball

BulLeT

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Heath
Hey everyone,

Im putting together a new fantasy league. I have managed about 5 leagues and been playing fantasy bball for years. this time around I am only inviting people who are going to be very active, I want this to be a fun exciting league with heaps of banter and trades.

If you want more info or an invite let me know.

Gday Heath,
I am keen and active, and would love to be a part of an OzCardTrader fantasy league. Was in the Yahoo one last year, but I dont rate Yahoo league at all when compared to ESPN version.

Anyone into hardcore real fantasy leagues. We have a new Paspn league we've started which is based completely on the NBA CBA. That means you're dealing with contracts, exemptions, player/team options, buyouts, Draft/FA, Amnesty waives...EVERYTHING. It's a new league so it starts off as per NBA rosters on June 15th (before FA and the draft) It's a keeper league so rosters should start changing pretty quickly if you're an active trader.

Currently 1 team available which is the Spurs. Draft starts on Friday morning (When a team gets on the clock they have upto 8 hours to make their selection so there is plenty of time to negotiate trades etc)

Hey everyone there is 1 spot left on my ESPN League, Draft is set for this weekend but may change depending on when everyone can make it. I am looking for an owner/player that must be active and a part of the "community" dont want someone to just fill the spot. Please let me know asap if anyone wants to join or need more info. thanks everyone.

Hey everyone there is 1 spot left on my ESPN League, Draft is set for this weekend but may change depending on when everyone can make it. I am looking for an owner/player that must be active and a part of the "community" dont want someone to just fill the spot. Please let me know asap if anyone wants to join or need more info. thanks everyone.

Keen let me know!

Back
Top Bottom