ESP Traders Cup (NRL Dream Team) FULL

Brendan_B

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendan
eBay User
Brendan3767
Hi all,

As discussed on the Jonnie Walker Cup Fantasy Thread by Ghosty I have created a fantasy league for NRL dream team where we can compete for a box of ESP Traders.

Firstly the code to join is 469203

Secondly once we have 16 in this league we have to work out the prize. My thoughts are there should be a first prize only as there are only going to be 16 in the comp. Once we know what a box will cost + postage we could each contribute that much to a nominated paypal account and then purchase the box from one of the dealers on OZCT and then at the end of the season (regular season) the winner gets a box of ESP Traders posted to them. I would think that a box would be somewhere in around the $130- $140 delivered so this would work out to about $9 per player.

As I mentioned I am happy to listen to other suggestions so LMK your thoughts.

Cheers Brendan

Thanks Brendan, entered my team, Vodafone Warriors
LMK once you determine how and when you want monies paid
The above ideas are fine by me, say by some longshot I win, I will spring for the extra P&P to NZ
Cheers
Scott

Just put a team in, been doing the Telegraph Supercoach for a few years but never tried this one. Thanks for the opportunity Brendan - bring it on!!!

Okay this is a bit of a bump for this comp...

Including myself we have 6 entered so far which leaves 10 more spots free. The join code is the the first part of the thread. If you decide to join please comment on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom