ESP NRL Power Play Info

im 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the novelty wears of quickly, is there a stage where it becomes possible to lose?

also shane let me know if you like my username

How are the Gold, Silver and Bronze cards used online? They have no codes or anything on them so how would you use them....can i just say "i have 3000 Gold try cards so beat that" and be crowned grand master of all winners?

The Gold/Silver/Bronze/One Community cards that i'm talking about don't have codes at all. From what i can tell and what Troy just said they can't be loaded into the online version (when you physically get them out of packets) and are only used if you are playing the game in the school yard.

Yes you can win/unlock some online but i'm talking about the ones you get out of packets. Obviously you can't add them to your "virtual" card album when you actually own them, you have to wait until you win/unlock them.

The Gold/Silver/Bronze/One Community cards that i'm talking about don't have codes at all. From what i can tell and what Troy just said they can't be loaded into the online version (when you physically get them out of packets) and are only used if you are playing the game in the school yard.

Yes you can win/unlock some online but i'm talking about the ones you get out of packets. Obviously you can't add them to your "virtual" card album when you actually own them, you have to wait until you win/unlock them.

Yes im pretty sure thats correct

Back
Top Bottom