ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Limited to 50 which would be driving the higher prices, without giving much thought to the player on the card

Be a fair bit of competition for the good multi patches if everyone waits for them
So do you just rush in, buy high, take the gamble and end up with a plain patch and loose a few hundred dollars, or wait and take your chances on a nice one. Big risk in my opinion, and if it's for a PC, then most of us want the best one possible, so don't mind paying extra.

Are you saing there is 2 number 30 of 50 out there?

Boxes not searchable but cases would be. Open 5 hit the mojo and jersey sig and maybe All stars and a YG sig......then dump the rest.

So you are saying there is 2 #30/50 JWH signature jersey cards?

Could the one on Ebay just be a typo?

Can you put up a scan of yours?

Typo is my bet

On a side note I have not had any cards in hand but are the All Stars different colours or is it just they way they photograph, there looks to be a silver a gold and one that is coloured?

Ross

was lucky to pull a jersey signature, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves #030 of 50. And unbelievably there is one exact the same on ebay.
How can they stuff this up and if they did this too one card it raises the question of how many more duplicates have been released?