ESP are a joke

Michael Thomas

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
I have put together the 2016 Traders Basic set (all i collect) and I am very disappointed in the crap ESP continue to deliver us collectors since 2013.

While I quite like the design of the basic set this year I have the following issue.

The following players (Jonathan Thurston (Cowboys), Corey Parker & Sam Thaiday (Broncos), Curtis Rona, Josh Jackson, David Klemmar, Michael Lichaa & Brett Morris (Bulldogs), Kade Snowden (Knights), Michael Jennings & Jared Warea-Hargreaves (Roosters) all have the same player image as the 2015 Elite set.

This is an absolute joke. If you were a Bulldogs supporter you would have 5 out of 9 cards the same as last years.

I hope someone on OZCard Trader who has contact with ESP passes on this information and asks them for an explanation and why they keep treating us collectors with disdain.

They seem to be a bit more active on their Facebook page. Have you you posted your thoughts there?

Cheers
Matt

Klemmer now has 8 cards with exact same image, base elite, silver parallel, gold parallel, mojo, young gun, young gun signature, base traders, parallel

I have put together the 2016 Traders Basic set (all i collect) and I am very disappointed in the crap ESP continue to deliver us collectors since 2013.

While I quite like the design of the basic set this year I have the following issue.

The following players (Jonathan Thurston (Cowboys), Corey Parker & Sam Thaiday (Broncos), Curtis Rona, Josh Jackson, David Klemmar, Michael Lichaa & Brett Morris (Bulldogs), Kade Snowden (Knights), Michael Jennings & Jared Warea-Hargreaves (Roosters) all have the same player image as the 2015 Elite set.

This is an absolute joke. If you were a Bulldogs supporter you would have 5 out of 9 cards the same as last years.

I hope someone on OZCard Trader who has contact with ESP passes on this information and asks them for an explanation and why they keep treating us collectors with disdain.
Michael, I think you are wasting your breath or fingers or both.
They are not interested, they are making heaps of dollars, why would they listen, look at the amount of parallels they are consistently putting out.
That is 1 of the biggest issues amongst collectors.
Have they listened since 2013, NO , they have actually increased them.

I think this release is excellent value for the buyer. The profit margins would be significantly less if ESP had the rights to 7 or 8 different images which would drive the packet price up. Esp have taken on board the fact that was was an issue previously and have adjusted the special parallel which is a start. The company is still very young and yes they have had some teething issues. If you don't like the product don't purchase it.

I think this release is excellent value for the buyer. The profit margins would be significantly less if ESP had the rights to 7 or 8 different images which would drive the packet price up. Esp have taken on board the fact that was was an issue previously and have adjusted the special parallel which is a start. The company is still very young and yes they have had some teething issues. If you don't like the product don't purchase it.
try spending 20k a year and it is getting more outrageous every set.

Back
Top Bottom