Ersk's Card collection

Come and check out my site again. Things are being updated slowly, but I got over 100 card pics on so far.

Yo won't be dissappointed.

Ersk

PHWOAH! HUGH Collections!!

Great work! A lot of $ gone into that one!!

Did you ever win that Harris Exquisite? I deleted it from my list before it ended..

wanted to say this card is fucking sweet!!!
MikanAuto2.jpg

Wait till I get some of my other AU RCs on. Also got some vintage stuff...though not mint, but a nice change from just RCs.

Still trying to get the Harris Exquisite.

Ersk

Nice website man! Full of Auto's, GU'd, Patches and vintages...

Most of all though, I love your Iversons.

New update to my Photobucket PC. Just put up my NBA at 50 Autos - 48 of 50. Most of these have already been put up previously, but not together as a NBA top 50 set. Just need McHale and Maravich.

Also, 00/01 Pros and Prospects Auto Jersey set. Missing 3 cards - Payton, Finley and Kobe.

Ersk

Ersk, this is definately one of my favourites!

Great collection!

Cheers
Matt

JordanAuto1.jpg

Another update for you all. Just loaded pics of all my Game Used stuff. That's over 120 Jersey / Floor cards. This is after I sold a lot about 2 years ago of 300 Game used cards - at thattime I was truely not interested in Game used. Still not that crash hot of GU, more into autos as you can see, but decided to keep some.

Take a look. Sorry about the low quality JPG, but I don;t have time to wait for my scanner to scan HQ pics.

Here is a sample of some of the GU cards

GU01.jpg

Ersk

Back
Top Bottom