Epic PC Mailday!!! Scan Super Heavy!!

I cannot see how there could be any bigger Blair collectors since you have the entire (or almost) print run of most of the releases lolol

Shut Them Out!!!!!

Wow, Adam!! Way to get back into the Blair

Do you have the full checklist of Blair Cards? And how far through it are you? Must be close with all the high end stuff!

Awesome work mate

Holy crap lords. This reminds me of me in my Augustin collecting prime.
Loving all the patches especially the last 3, you need the other 2 or I wont consider you a true Blair collector ha

Holy crap lords. This reminds me of me in my Augustin collecting prime.
Loving all the patches especially the last 3, you need the other 2 or I wont consider you a true Blair collector ha

Funny that..... coz I was going to say that I won't consider you a true Payton collector until you have an authentic jersey with a real TTM auto on it

Wow, Adam!! Way to get back into the Blair

Do you have the full checklist of Blair Cards? And how far through it are you? Must be close with all the high end stuff!

Awesome work mate

Believe it or not... I am just over halfway!

But I haven't got a fair few base/inserts so the total number will jump pretty easily with one COMC order!

Funny that..... coz I was going to say that I won't consider you a true Payton collector until you have an authentic jersey with a real TTM auto on it
Ahahahahaha ah oh now iz sad
Been trying to track one down for a while with no luck, just tweeted him hoping he can help out lol

Those are sweet! Lots of nice patches and those last 2 are awesome!