Epic PC Mailday!!! Scan Super Heavy!!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Well, it hasn't panned out as I'd have hoped with some cards taking an eternity to arrive. Even to the point where some cards from the same seller that were purchased 2 weeks later arrived first?? (looking grim)

I decided not to wait any longer and post the ones that I have received lately now!

Now, I have had a few maildays already this year and in most of them I received a comment or 2 about how there hasn't been much in the way of DeJuan Blair pickups (Skip stands out as the one who motivated me the most), which is my main PC player. So, I decided to go look for a few more to add.

Honestly, I had been a bit flat with my Blair PC and have focussed more on my set chases than him (Huge Set Chase Mailday to come ;))

It couldn't have been timed any better that I received a PM from one of the best OCT members I have had the pleasure of dealing with. An extremely helpful and kind FRENCH member called Tiphain (la iph). In the pm, she advised me that a friend in France was looking to sell some of his Blair pc cards, so she helped me negotiate and make something happen. Again, thank you VERY much for your help with this!

Also, I received an UNBELIEVABLE card from Matty83 which could easily have fit in with his own PC, but as the true champ he is, decided to send it over my way! - Don't worry Matty, I haven't forgotten and there is a nice pile of patchiness sitting on my desk at home about to be sent ;)

But without further delay... the epic Blair mailday!!

RC's and Inserts:

Prestige Black RC /10
09-10Prestige186BonusShotsBlack-10.jpg

Totally Cert Potential Gold /25
BlairCertified25of25.jpg

Elite Black Base - Jersey #ed 45-99
EliteBlackBase45-99.jpg

The next PMG :lol:

Green3-5.jpg

A bunch more inserts /99 and lower too, but just showing the highlights!

Autos:

/99 - Panini Redemption
TotallyRedAuto-99.jpg

/25
TotallyGoldAuto-25.jpg

/25
SpectrumAuto-25.jpg

/100
CertifiedRedAuto27-100.jpg

/30
10-11NTTimelineSpursJerseyAuto-30.jpg

/25
10-11SeasonUpdateRookieChallengeJerseyAuto-25.jpg

/25
09-10TTApprenticeDualAutoBlair-Young-25.jpg

09-10NTNBAGearComboJerseyAuto-30.jpg

09-10ThreadsLettermanI-625.jpg

09-10ThreadsLettermanR-625.jpg

Only need the 'A' now.... I am pretty sure I just bought it from COMC though :lol:

Thanks Bill ;) /99
09-10SeasonUpdateDualBlair-Johnson-99.jpg

Had one of these in my set, but this is Blair PC
09-10RSTeamPatchAuto-449.jpg

/25
09-10NTPenPalsDualAutoBlair-Yound-25.jpg

09-10PrestigeDraftPatchAuto-125.jpg

09-10EliteAuto-499.jpg

Again, had one but needed one for Blair PC
09-10ClassicsRCAuto-999.jpg

And a big thanks to Carl (Sanctum) for this (and his mum ;)). He busted this from a couple of packs he got!! - /99
DonrussBaseAuto-99.jpg

Now, the Patchy and 'Other' stuff:

/25
TotallyGoldPatch25-25.jpg

/25
10-11TotallyCertifiedPotentialGoldPatch-25.jpg

/25
10-11AbsolutePatch-25.jpg

/10
09-10NTColossalPatch-10.jpg

/25
09-10CertifiedRCAutoGoldPatch-25.jpg

/49
09-10NTNBAGearTrioPatch-49.jpg

09-10NTNBAGearTrioPatchAuto-49.jpg

And this (Or should I say THESE) are my new favourite PC Cards!!

09/10 Limited JUMBO RC Patch Auto.... /5

This one is 3/5
09-10LimitedJumboPatchAuto5-5.jpg

This one is 5/5 - The one courtesy of Matty!
09-10LimitedJumboPatchAuto3-5.jpg

Which go with the one I just received in my last mailday:
This one is 4/5 (Jersey #ed :lol:)
09-10LimitedJumboPatchAuto4-5.jpg

Well, that was a REALLY enjoyable bunch of pickups for me. It really reignited my desire to collect EVERYTHING DeJuan Blair, so I went back through all of my cards and checked them all off, added it to the 'most dedicated collectors' thread, and scanned it all in to my bucket for the viewing pleasure of anyone who wants to see!

Link is in my sig, just find the Blair folder ;) - Also added in all of my TP9 Jersey #ed cards too!

Wait on!!!!!

Forgot a couple!!

Not too bad either....

09/10 Timeless Treasures Apprentice Spur TAG

09-10TTSpurTag1-1.jpg

1/1 Baby!!!!! :kick:

And the other......

09/10 Timeless Treasures Apprentice LOGOMAN TAG!!!!!

09-10TTApprenticeLogomanTag1-1.jpg

also 1/1 baby!!!!! :kick:

TFL

HUGE Additions for your PC my friend :thumbsup: i like a lot the family JUMBO LIMITED PATCH and also the two masterpiece they are beautiful :hearts: .

CONGRATZ Adam =D> and if i can help you again be sure that's i will do with a great pleasure ;)

your a machine mate, with our powers combined we could form....................................................................................................................Voltron

It's about bloody time! Glad I 'spurred' you into action.... See what I did there? Very impressed with myself, quite witty! Ahem, anyway, the tags are insane and those limited patches are crazy - matty83 is a champ! Colossal patch goes alright too! :)

Still no Spurs teddy bear though? WTH? :thumbsdown:

Well, that just crushed my puny mailday didn't it hahaha wow!!!!!!

The only problem with doing such an epic, highlight packed mailday is some great ones get no love because of the AwEsOmE ones! Nevertheless! Tags, patches, auto's and Next PMG's (yeah, good luck with that :p) make this one of the maildays of the year! Gonna be hard to top this!

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom