English Premier League 07/08 Chat!!

Liverpool had a shocker v Marseille. Gonna be tough to qualify now. The boys play Tottenham on the weekend. Another toughie. Go the Reds !

They could only draw with Porto. A crap loss to Marseille at fortress Anfield. Next game is Besitkas away. UGH ! Hope you are right.

The good news for Liverpool is that Besiktas are not in great for and even though playing in Turkey is a huge assignment, they should win. In saying that both teams will be desperate as both have had bad starts.

Blackburn were 4 up on Reading then finished off with a 4-2 win. Benni boy hit 2 goals his season under way. Rovers sitting 6th with a game in hand on 4 of the above teams!!

Ok...gonna join this convo....since i had better learn something about the game and leagues if i am going to live here...haha.

Have decided to follow Chelsea since the first day we were here we bought a gift for someone and it was some Chelsea tea....haha.

Seems like a good choice after the thrashing they handed out yesterday!!

Heading to a pub this arvo to watch the Liverpool VS Arsenal game...very excited about it!! :D

Ok...gonna join this convo....since i had better learn something about the game and leagues if i am going to live here...haha.

Have decided to follow Chelsea since the first day we were here we bought a gift for someone and it was some Chelsea tea....haha.

Seems like a good choice after the thrashing they handed out yesterday!!

Heading to a pub this arvo to watch the Liverpool VS Arsenal game...very excited about it!! :D

Chelsea :crazy:. Don't pick a team that just goes out and spends hundreds of million pounds on players when nearly all the other teams have a 10th or less of that money for players...

bloody newcastle another poor game against the rams 2-2

just wish we could defend maybe in the january transfer window we might be able to pick up some defenders and another striker..

rumour is that the could be a straight swap between newcastles viduka and blackburns benny McCarthy could be an interesting swap for blackburn but maybe not for the toon since the v bomber is scoring all the toons goals at the moment....

Well my boys Man City have had a cracking end to 07, 4th in the L, 9-0-0 at home, s#$thouse away but we're still 4th and have a new signing up front in a Mexican called Castillo to bang in goals in the new year!!!!

Things have never looked so good!!

Back
Top Bottom