English Premier League 07/08 Chat!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well guys the new season is apon us!

I think my boys (Blackburn) will have a good shot at qualifying for Europe we have gained some quality players during the off-season and i think we have more depth this season. Hoping Benny McCarthy can take out the goal scoring title this year im gonna go whack some money on it now. :)

Magic ....eazy tiger!!!! Your team will be fighting for relegation this up coming season..You lost Lucas and Benny is to old !!!Top 10 this year
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Totenham
Newcastle
West Ham
Man City
Villa and
Everton :) My opinions of course :D
ps Go the DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who like the EPL.... & have digital foxtel.... there is the viewer's choice option for the 2nd game...

Press the red button & you will be able to select from 5 games !!!!

I'll be watching the Toffees tonight !!!

Magic ....eazy tiger!!!! Your team will be fighting for relegation this up coming season..You lost Lucas and Benny is to old !!!Top 10 this year
Man U
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Totenham
Newcastle
West Ham
Man City
Villa and
Everton :) My opinions of course :D
ps Go the DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max do i smell a bet coming on? Ill be happy to lay some cash out for that bet? Lucas was gone last season and Benny finished 2nd for most goals. We have got 1 or 2 quality players who have come in for the defensive side of things.

Well guys the new season is apon us!

I think my boys (Blackburn) will have a good shot at qualifying for Europe we have gained some quality players during the off-season and i think we have more depth this season. Hoping Benny McCarthy can take out the goal scoring title this year im gonna go whack some money on it now. :)

thanks for the new thread..

it's awesome.. i think Santa Cruz will be another great scorers for blackburns..

very nice signings for premier league this season, can't wait to get started.

This site is great for finding out all the transfers:

http://www.betinf.com/england_transfer.htm

I cannpt believe Boro lost Viduka for a free transfer :eek:. I'm very happy that they got Woodgate permanently now, he is decent defender.

ManU bettered themselves even more by signing Tevez. It would have been good to see him stay with West Ham. I really don't like it when the rich clubs just buy out all top quality players, it just doesn't make the league fair... Maybe the EPL should enforce salary cap restrictions?

Either way I can't wait for my foxtel to get reinstalled in a couple of weeks :)

Benny McCarthy - terrible injury this morning in game 1 - hope u didn't lay the $$ on!!

I'm a rabid Man CITY fan - we've spent 30 million pounds of poor Thai Rice farmers money on about 6 new players!!! 2 of them scored overnight in a fine away win over West Ham!!
We were great at the back last year but couldn't score for peanuts so here's hoping Biancchi, Elano, Geovani and Petrov, Bolijinov etc come good!!! Biancchi and Geovani (Brazillian) both scored today.....

Chelsea will win... Liverpool will do well in Europe as per usual... I really want to see United burn this year, can't see it but you have to have dreams! :D
Couple of good games last night. Spurs game was a dud, all the talk they were going to do well this year, not sure about that.
The Liverpool game was pretty good, but the newcatle game was good. No Dukes goals though... Chelsea tonight 10:30pm, get on the Blue jerseys boys!

Boourns i had the displeasure of seeing the final scoreline there being a Hammers fan!!!!!!!!!!!
Benny McCarthy - terrible injury this morning in game 1 - hope u didn't lay the $$ on!!

I'm a rabid Man CITY fan - we've spent 30 million pounds of poor Thai Rice farmers money on about 6 new players!!! 2 of them scored overnight in a fine away win over West Ham!!
We were great at the back last year but couldn't score for peanuts so here's hoping Biancchi, Elano, Geovani and Petrov, Bolijinov etc come good!!! Biancchi and Geovani (Brazillian) both scored today.....

Balckburn 2 def Boro 1 :) , Good win away from home!!!

Is ok mate, Hughesy has said hes fine :) . Should be right in a couple of weeks, thank god!

Santa Cruz starred on debut scoring a beauty, Matt Derbyshire then scoring a freaking awesome goal from the corner. :)

GO ROVERS!!!

AND THE REDS KEEP MARCHING ON. Rooney is a god, giggs is a god, ronaldo enough said. The big three of the celtics aint got nothing on this team. :p

Rooney has crocked toes, Ronaldo's a tosser and out for 3 games - looking forward to the Derby Steve!!!!!:D

:cry: Rooney:cry: Man I couldnt believe it. And with ronaldo suspended it should be a tough game. We will still win though ;)

well the Rovers did well to earn a 1-1 draw with Arsenal. I dont think the "BIG" clubs are gonna all be there this season, im tipping a minnor slide from the either Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal.

As for my boys big game this w/end against Everton. Should be a ripper.

Man City are on fire!!! 3rd in the L and playing well even with a reasonably tough schedule...

We now have Middlesbrough and Brum at home the next 2 weeks so I'm hoping for 2 wins!!!

Back
Top Bottom