Ebay User in Southbank Vic - yinghao12928

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Firstly sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, mods please push to another section if needed.

I have purchased some cards from a guy on feebay and it says that their location is Southbank Vic.
This is now about a week ago.

When I purchased them I had my address set to my (USA) comc address.

Now that I have changed my address to Perth, I can't actually check-out as it says that the 'user does not ship to this address' (despite entering the actual items won and it says that user does not ship international from Vic?!?!?)

I have now sent 3 'requests for total shipping' to this seller over the last 3 days as I DO actually wish to pay for these cards. - No response.

NOW I have an unpaid item action against me.

If someone knows the user get him to log into feebay and sort it out..
OR if you have contact details, please let me know how to contact this guy as its starting to really p*ss me off.

Cheers and MOJO to your day!

Benji

I've had the same issues whereby I've won something on ebay.com, realised the seller was in Australia, but it wouldnt let me change address to my local one here. I had to pm the sellers it did the trick, but even still on one or two occasions ive had stuff shipped from Aus->my COMC box->Aus unintentionally.
Good luck!

Have to request a new invoice from him to change the address if he don't respond u have to contact ebay and they will remove the unpaid item claim as they will c your messages to him as proof that you attempted to pay

Yeah mate
Check your sent messages they will be listed there
I always get this problem when I buy from Asia
There to quick to send a invoice with my us addy on it and when I ask for a new invoice they take forever to correct it

He has replied.. and said he sorted it.. but still no go..
yinghao.png

I think I have bought from this seller before. I think if you message the seller asking for the invoice you shouldn't have any trouble. I think there is a problem with Ebays notification system that doesn't notify the seller if you ask for an invoice after they have already issued one. The seller would have to be regularly checking through their sold items or something to see it. So sending a message might be the way to go.

Now when I request a new total, I get this;
yinghao2.png
eBay is spastic. I remember getting so frustrated at that. If you request total from checkout it gives you that message. You *may* be able to do it from a drop-down menu on your My Ebay page but otherwise there's no way around it. I had to get a seller to cancel a transaction and relist with BIN for me to re-buy just because he invoiced me before I changed address.

Back
Top Bottom