Ebay Seller : rachy30486

you can request there details mate. you will be able to get there phone number. if you need help with this let me know and ill help you.

When I messaged them few weeks back to ask about the 004 and if they still had it they told me they only have 2 left #12 and #16 now they have #06(no wait #05) and #08 eBay make it way to hard to dob people like this in I spent 30 minutes trying to work it out before but no good

Nope. Because I paid by direct deposit there's nothing they can do.$600 Lesson learnt I guess

Screw that mate if you dont follow up I will for you. Otherwise these sort of people will just keep doing it thinking they will get away with it

Can we just bid on it and then not pay. Bid it up to say $10,000 and then just tell eBay that you paid for it by Bank Deposit as requested by seller. EBay don't give much support to sellers using bank deposit. You can just make a payment on your online banking to their account for the following day. Print of the deposit and then turn around and cancel it. They will then have a few hassles with eBay as eBay will want there fees. :whistle:

Perhaps someone should inform this person that their photo is being used for a false sale.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2012-AFL...64?pt=AU_AFL_TradingCards&hash=item20e8a6377c

Here are the two photos from the two separate auctions.

$_12.jpg
$T2eC16hHJFoE9nh6qTPpBQr7goURug~~60_12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom