Ebay Seller : rachy30486

Tempted to buy one of those DVDs just so I can get the return address.

OK. Just read through this entire freakin' thread, and it is amazing how you guys tracked him down =D>

Someone should go to his address, punch him the face and kick him in the head.

What a lowlife scumbag.

From what I have heard he is now buying up dick Reynolds hof cards and might be signing them himself, so be very careful if you see any for sale

Something needs to be done about this guy asap don't do what i mentioned before just a bit over the top just that ive been scammed before not a good feeling.

Last edited:
OK. Just read through this entire freakin' thread, and it is amazing how you guys tracked him down =D>

Someone should go to his address, punch him the face and kick him in the head.

What a lowlife scumbag.
  1. This guy needs to get his head kicked in to knock some sense into him cant believe anyone would try this hard to scam.

I feel someone should point this out as clearly many people have been ripped off by this person but violence and the endorsement of it on here is not on.

It's not wise to instigate a situation that could to lead to someone be grievously hurt or worse.

Say for instance someone does go there and an altercation ensues and someone pulls a weapon, stranger things have happened and i doubt you would feel good about yourself if you knew that you helped play a part in this.

I too have felt like visiting people who have ripped me off, one was a great member on here that i'd had nothing but great dealings with and then all of a sudden he turns into a scumbag and vanishes.

Shit happens but what doesn't have to happen is allowing myself to lower my principles because of it. I wouldn't sell out my principles for 100 times the amount i lost and i bet most of you are the same. It's a shame the person on the other end doesn't have such high morals but it's not my job to "educate" him.

With all the people dying throughout Australia due to cowardly king hits and the like i would hope that the great members of OCT would show a little more restraint.

Call him out by all means, mock him on here if you like, warn others but please leave the violent suggestions and antics off this forum.

Cheers guys. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom