EBay Seller of the Month

Yeah, saw that Paul, thats $2250 if he sells all spots
I would say thats the going price you would have to pay if you want that card.But if he doesn't sell or the spots,then he has to refund the money or go ahead with the Razz with less spots.Love to see Sharks16/Joel have a go at this.He would love to win this card.I think it's the last one he needs.🙏

I would say thats the going price you would have to pay if you want that card.But if he doesn't sell or the spots,then he has to refund the money or go ahead with the Razz with less spots.Love to see Sharks16/Joel have a go at this.He would love to win this card.I think it's the last one he needs.🙏
Cheers mate , would be a dream come true . I’m not on Facebook but will find a away for a couple of spots . Thanks for the tip 👌👌

He listed the card for $2000 a week ago and now wants $2250 by Razz. I note it is listed on multiple pages as well. This will be a tough one to fill I think. Someone tried to do this with a Raper several years back, maybe $1500, didn’t even go close to filling and was eventually taken down.
He should advertise on here as well or is that not allowed ? I’m sure he would get some interest. I’d buy 5 or 10 entries

Not sure, I don’t think razzes are allowed here.

Probably not a member.
Yeah I didn’t think so . I don’t see a problem with them personally.No different than a case or box break . I could be wrong but im sure I’ve seen Topend on here years ago but it doesn’t come up in the search ?

Yeah I didn’t think so . I don’t see a problem with them personally.No different than a case or box break . I could be wrong but im sure I’ve seen Topend on here years ago but it doesn’t come up in the search ?
Top End were definitely on here at some point, the owners and admin were also, not sure now though, can’t seem to find them.

I think that Razzes are considered gambling and that is why they are not supported on this site.

Anyone know much about this card and if he’s related to Jack ?
731C5164-6A81-4704-A575-ADED287CA83D.png
117754CC-A7AA-418F-BA23-D14C8F72CED1.png

Back
Top Bottom