EBay Seller of the Month

This is a bit of a different and positive ebay post . Just got home and took delivery of the most carefully packaged card I’ve ever bought. Slightly extreme ,but better safe than sorry , so thanks Marcus haha

Was this the card?

2022-ET-Footy-Card-05-scaled-uai-1826x1826.jpg

Yeah they deliver human organs with less protection , but beats getting a damaged card. I’ve bought higher end cards delivered hanging out of top loaders , thankfully not damaged somehow .
I still cant believe tla gave them thick sharpies to sign with.
Fair dinkum, there is no quality control with this mob, 10 years and they still dont learnt.
These sigs are shite

I still cant believe tla gave them thick sharpies to sign with.
Fair dinkum, there is no quality control with this mob, 10 years and they still dont learnt.
These sigs are shite
05AF65E8-CF63-4FCF-B7F2-6264EF89617C.png
6D660F12-BF4F-41CB-9876-525D68CF8B64.png

It’s one extreme to another unfortunately with these cards now.I think with a lot of people it’s more about the long running series as opposed to the actual signature .I know that sounds stupid considering that’s actually in the name of the card , but people are that invested in continuing sets it’s not going to stop people collecting them and I’m sure TLA knows this .
I just can’t understand how they get ET to use a thin one last year with a pretty good signature, and than get big Mal with his baseball mitt hands too use a thick one ?
Surely when they give the stack of cards to a player to sign they supply 1. The cards and 2. The sharpies ?

05AF65E8-CF63-4FCF-B7F2-6264EF89617C.png
6D660F12-BF4F-41CB-9876-525D68CF8B64.png

It’s one extreme to another unfortunately with these cards now.I think with a lot of people it’s more about the long running series as opposed to the actual signature .I know that sounds stupid considering that’s actually in the name of the card , but people are that invested in continuing sets it’s not going to stop people collecting them and I’m sure TLA knows this .
I just can’t understand how they get ET to use a thin one last year with a pretty good signature, and than get big Mal with his baseball mitt hands too use a thick one ?
Surely when they give the stack of cards to a player to sign they supply 1. The cards and 2. The sharpies ?
Agree Joel, where is the thought control,
Theres no procedures with this mob,
All pens are the same, aren't they.

I was just browsing on Facebook marketplace and came across a amazing collection of high end Rugby League Cards for sale from one of our members. If you can ,check them out.They are cross posted on other sites.They are McDizzler,s cards.👍

I was just browsing on Facebook marketplace and came across a amazing collection of high end Rugby League Cards for sale from one of our members. If you can ,check them out.They are cross posted on other sites.They are McDizzler,s cards.👍
Any legends ?

There is a Razz going on Topend Rugby league cards with a chance to win a Andrew John's Legend signature card.The error version. $10.00 per spot.With 225 spots available. I know some of our members are still chasing this card.🤔

Back
Top Bottom