eBay question

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
I bought 2 cards from a seller on eBay . Combined postage was agreed upon. But it's been five days and he hasn't answered any of my messages regarding it .

Should I continue waiting ? Or request through eBay to cancel the transaction ?

i'm having the exact opposite problem with a buyer.
1. Sends a whole bunch of questions in his paypal payment
2. does not respond to ebay or emails
3. I've eventually given up and have posted the item as otherwise i'll wear a neg for slow postage.

yeah checked the postage , still hasn't changed. think will wait until after the weekend, if he still hasnt responded than ill start a claim through ebay protection.

i think communication is just as important as fast shipping, id rather know exactly what im getting and that i wouldnt get hit hard with s/h like some international sellers like to do, in the end if the cards arrive safely there isnt much more to ask for.

yeah checked the postage , still hasn't changed. think will wait until after the weekend, if he still hasnt responded than ill start a claim through ebay protection.

i think communication is just as important as fast shipping, id rather know exactly what im getting and that i wouldnt get hit hard with s/h like some international sellers like to do, in the end if the cards arrive safely there isnt much more to ask for.
whos the sellers

sometimes (for me anyway) the combined postage cost doesnt appear on the 'purchase history' page. but when i click on 'pay now' the postage has been combined.

just tried, yeah its still charging postage twice.
he has a email addy on his profile, gonna shoot him a email and see if he responds.
thanks for the all help!

Back
Top Bottom