ebay/paypal discount code

I believe the main difference is that having a Premier account allows you to accept credit card payments from people who don't have or use a PayPal account. I think you also get charged for certain transactions on a Premier account, where you don't on a Personal account ?

When you login to PayPal - at the top it should have Welcome, <your name>. Then underneath that it should say Account type: - what does it say there for you ?

I believe to upgrade you need to go into profile ? Not 100% sure.

ahh yes i see it thanks. it says i have a premier account, yet i still cannot get the voucher to work

do you guys have an american or australian paypal account? I get to mine by going to paypal.com.au

Darpy, might not be your account, maybe the code doesnt work more than once?? ^^

this is the first time i have used it, or attempted to

has anyone else besides Spreefan managed to get it to work??

this really ****s me cos i went and bought 9 boxes of cards just cos i thought it would work haah

It doesn't work for me and I do have a premier account and I use PayPal very actively.

The code worked when asked to "place your code" here on the eBay checkout. The discount looked very promising, as I could do with the savings, but as soon as I typed and logged into my PayPal, to proceed, eBay then tells me that the code does not work with my PayPal account.

So yeah, good luck to others and thanks to Spreefan for sharing with us your discount coupon. ;)

henkita217

It doesn't work for me and I do have a premier account and I use PayPal very actively.

The code worked when asked to "place your code" here on the eBay checkout. The discount looked very promising, as I could do with the savings, but as soon as I typed and logged into my PayPal, to proceed, eBay then tells me that the code does not work with my PayPal account.

So yeah, good luck to others and thanks to Spreefan for sharing with us your discount coupon. ;)

henkita217

Yeah I was the same, oh well doesn't hurt to try.

DAAAAMMNNN...........has it worked for anyone else?????

i just got an email back from my mate and he said it didn't work the first few goes, he said he tried 10-15 times before it worked for him.

also, he thinks the code expires today!!:cry:

I tried it yesterday(in the paypal checkout, and it didn't work, then with ebays new check out I tried it again today and it worked!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Codes above didnt work for me, but:

Coupon0308 - gave me 15% off up to $100 POUND.

Candle - gave me $5 POUND off (no minumum purchase)

Saved myself $14.09USD!!!

EDIT:
DRATS...

Just went to confirm payment, and it says it can't be used with this account....

Must be for the pommy Ebay (.co.uk).

Codes above didnt work for me, but:

Coupon0308 - gave me 15% off up to $100 POUND.

Candle - gave me $5 POUND off (no minumum purchase)

Saved myself $14.09USD!!!

EDIT:
DRATS...

Just went to confirm payment, and it says it can't be used with this account....

Must be for the pommy Ebay (.co.uk).

Original code expired on the 3rd,
yeah the others have to be used from a UK account. did you goggle these, cause I saw them that way

Back
Top Bottom