ebay/paypal discount code

SPREE FAN

i need to feed my kids
Real Name
justin
eBay User
jmallitt15
here is a paypal code for all you big spenders out there, i got it off a mate in the US and it has already worked for me so thought i would share:thumbsup:

it is a 10% discount for up to $1000 purchase as long as you pay with paypal, so start spending;)

code is :CTHANKS0810P

HAPPY SHOPPING

can you only use it the once or a few times?

cheers will save me huge on my next case buy :)

Thanks for the code:)

Does the code have to be used through paypal on an ebay purchase or on any form of paypal transaction?

Thanks for the code:)

Does the code have to be used through paypal on an ebay purchase or on any form of paypal transaction?

i am sure it has to be done through an ebay purchase..........i am buying a big lot off the bay later today, so will let you all know if it works for the second time:thumbsup:

i am getting an error message saying the code cannot be used from my account

does anyone know why this is?

i am getting an error message saying the code cannot be used from my account

does anyone know why this is?

Do you have a premier account ?

i am pretty sure you need a premier account............other than that i am not sure if there are any more restrictions

I haven't tried yet - will try tomorrow AM and report back.

no mine is normal, never heard of a premier, whats that?

shall look into it now

ok how do u know if u got a premier accoutn? i looked in the help and followed instructions, but mine doesnt have the button under enhance to upgrade.

it would seem i already got a premier account and its not working !!! arrgghhh, i got a $150 order here waiting

I believe the main difference is that having a Premier account allows you to accept credit card payments from people who don't have or use a PayPal account. I think you also get charged for certain transactions on a Premier account, where you don't on a Personal account ?

ok how do u know if u got a premier accoutn? i looked in the help and followed instructions, but mine doesnt have the button under enhance to upgrade.

When you login to PayPal - at the top it should have Welcome, <your name>. Then underneath that it should say Account type: - what does it say there for you ?

I believe to upgrade you need to go into profile ? Not 100% sure.

Back
Top Bottom