Ebay is dead to me

Jed8521

The Big Cactus
Real Name
Jared
eBay User
Jed8521
Once again ebay f**ks its sellers over.

I had an auction that sold for $31 + $3 shipping. It was for 13 signed wests tigers cards. I sent them the day after the winning bidder paid which was a Wednesday. On the Monday she starts emailing me asking where here item is! I tell her to be patient as they have been sent, and the package was going from Sydney to North Rockhampton. I end up getting an email every day that week complaining that the cards still haven't arrived. I once again ask for patience, and assure her they have been sent, telling her if she doesnt get them they will be returned to me. In each of the emails she tried to play the guilt trip card, telling me how disappointed her son is when there is nothing in the letterbox each day. I keep telling her that there is nothing i can do until the cards surface.

So on Wednesday she opens a paypal dispute, with the same message about how disappointed her son is and how $34 is a lot of money to some people. This woman is doing my head in but i try to stay calm and remain professional. My paypal account goes into negative balance as they 'hold' the $34.

Late Saturday night i get an email saying the dispute has been closed, meaning she got the cards. I go to ebay only to find i have been left a negative feedback!! After 486 positives this crazy b*tch leaves me a negative. I immediately report the situation to ebay asking for the feedback to be removed. I get a response this morning saying it will not be removed, because my complaint doesnt meet their criteria. What a f*cking joke. There is just no protection for sellers on there anymore...there is nothing i can do but sit here and cop it, even though i did absolutely nothing wrong! Its so frustrating. The person who sent me the response suggested i request the buyer to rescind the feedback. How is that going to happen when she is clearly unreasonable mole that needs her head read.

To top off the most frustrating experience i've ever had the displeasure of having on ebay, paypal then took a fee when they returned the $34 to my account! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????

So guys, do not sell to this person - baalamb31 - it is just not worth the frustration. Ebay will not help you at all.

Same thing happened to me... A user bought a card that was $3+$2 postage...
I sent it out when he payed for it to the paypal address provided.
A week later, He sends me a message asking where it is, I told him to hold out to weeks end
and if it didn't show up I would give him a FULL REFUND. I didn't want to fall out or upset people over $5 measley dollars!!
I went away for a funeral for a few days...
When i got back, He had sent a message saying it hadn't arrived and a short time later he left
(Quite personnal) negative FB. Basically making me out to be scum of the earth who robbed him and didn't return his emails.
??????
How do I even know this C*CK didn't get them and just want his money back?? How do I know he supplied me with the correct address??? How do I know it didn't get stolen from his MB???
To be honest, I used to take - FB quite personally.... But the people that leave it are just unreasonable D*ckheads!! If they leave - FB... I don't issue a refund!!!! F*CK EM!!

Same thing happened to me... A user bought a card that was $3+$2 postage...
I sent it out when he payed for it to the paypal address provided.
A week later, He sends me a message asking where it is, I told him to hold out to weeks end
and if it didn't show up I would give him a FULL REFUND. I didn't want to fall out or upset people over $5 measley dollars!!
I went away for a funeral for a few days...
When i got back, He had sent a message saying it hadn't arrived and a short time later he left
(Quite personnal) negative FB. Basically making me out to be scum of the earth who robbed him and didn't return his emails.
??????
How do I even know this C*CK didn't get them and just want his money back?? How do I know he supplied me with the correct address??? How do I know it didn't get stolen from his MB???
To be honest, I used to take - FB quite personally.... But the people that leave it are just unreasonable D*ckheads!! If they leave - FB... I don't issue a refund!!!! F*CK EM!!

The thing is i cant even stop them from getting their money back if its through paypal. Sellers just dont have a leg to stand on anymore....its a joke

Can you still neg her??

Cant believe that ebay did not take down the feedback. They always seem to take it down for every situation.

They wouldn't take it down for me... DOGS!!
Removng the sellers right to leave Neg FB is single handedly ebays
biggest F*CKUP!!
It was the only thing sellers had to barter with....

It's especially hard when the post service at the moment is terribly delayed. People seem to think they are ordering pizza's as opposed to items being sent accross country in the mail.

that sucks buddy
i live in Airlie Beach, which is 5 hour drive up the road from Rocky. Over the last 3 months, the mail from down south especially Sydney and Melbourne has been so slow, taking over a week on alot of ocassions. this lady should know better being in regional QLD.
i would do another request to ebay to remove the feedback, you might get a different ebay idiot who will see things different.

485 vs 21 positive feedback - I know which side on. Just be glad you're not her son........ hah hah

A similar thing happened to me, Ebay is just a F$%ked joke now, no protection for a seller at all......some one will come along and destroy ebays monopoly soon, Quicksales is getting there

Can you still neg her??

Cant believe that ebay did not take down the feedback. They always seem to take it down for every situation.

no i cant do anything but leave a positive....if i leave a positive with negative comments i will be reported

---------- Post added 16-11-2011 at 02:14 PM ----------

This is some of the drivel i got in reply to my request to remove the feedback.

"Please understand that if we constantly accept requests to change or remove Feedback, it undermines the whole purpose of the system which is to be a platform
where members can leave their professional and truthful opinions about their transactions. The time will come when no one will believe in the system if they find out that we constantly or easily change it."

Sorry, but you just demonstrated why no one believes in the f**king system!!!!

Are here the customer service dude is trying to be my friend.....

"Do know that if I only had the power to do so, I would certainly remove
the Feedback for you."

hahaha

Ebay you are a joke

We got negative feedback because buyer did not read description properly. We sold a Harry Potter base set of cards,
item clearly stated in description was a base set of Harry Potter with empty box and wrappers.
Buyers negative was box was open and cards were out of wrappers.Sold for $10 only.We requested Ebay reverse the negative feedback and they agreed feedback was wrong but it is their policy not to interfere with feedback.
Ebay said BUYER had to request removal, buyer has ignored all communication to fix.
Unfortunately there are a few people that take advantage of the system to claim money back as item not received or damaged.
ALWAYS KEEP YOUR POSTAL RECEIPTS.

Back
Top Bottom