Durant redemption's not going to be fulfilled

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Just got word that Kevin Durant won't be signing any more redemption's for UD Black, Ultimate or Exquisite so if you have any pending consider them useless. Some one on HK received UD's last auto card in stock as replacement for a redemption and was told not to buy any of his redemptions off ebay as they will not be fulfilled.

Thanks UD, way to go out :mad:

my friend was setting the UD 08-09 epic sigs. :( and I guess durant is a redemption. poor performance by UD. set collectors are in danger right now.

Yep i have 2 dual auto's of Augustin/Durant im still waiting on from Ultimate and Black and a dual jersey auto in exquisite i guess i won't be seeing. Hope UD compensate me fairly for them.

Yep i have 2 dual auto's of Augustin/Durant im still waiting on from Ultimate and Black and a dual jersey auto in exquisite i guess i won't be seeing. Hope UD compensate me fairly for them.

that sucks! a jordan/bron dual auto should suffice :)

Im usually the 1 sticking up for upperdeck but i have to admit thats pretty lame....advertising his cards on a box..pulling a redemption card and then not being able to actually get what is advertised.

With the way the americans are with taking legal action surly someone must have challenged this type of thing in court !!

thats why I stopped buying upper deck boxes, as my mate pulled a Lebron auto or patch redemption(cant remember) and told him that they ran out. they sent him a no name players card instead. That is quite weak from such a large organisation.

i think everyone should just stay away from UD redemptions from here on end, i honestly don't think they will put half the effort into fufilling them. Rather be safe than sorry and buy cards that have been fufilled already!

Well we had all better like what panini are doing in the future as we may not have a choice...personally i dont think 1 company having a monopoly on cards is a good thing..

Its looks promicing so far but its early days yet...:ermm:

Ive generally stuck with upperdeck as topps didnt have jordan...assuming panini dont strike some sort of deal then god knows what ill do.:(

Wow...
UD has offered collectors with some very nice products over the years
but personally, I think they're leaving a bad impression ever since they lost their license to Panini. I still can't get over the logoMEN cards.

Michael Jordan is a businessman and he understands that he has to get his money while he can. I believe he will sign with Panini.
This is my opinion and I understand he is on the board of UD

I can't see MJ signing with Panini to be honest, especially being a UD spokesman and on their board.

As for Panini, I am very impressed as take preestige for example, rededmption free. What was the last product you can remember that didn't have redemptions?

I don't mean to offend anyone but how the hell did UD stay in business releasing redemption cards for autos that had not been signed? it just seems like a roll of the dice every time anyone pulls/buys an unclaimed redemption card.

whatttttt!?! i bought a roy/durant dual inscriptions 08-09 exquisite of ebay for $130 US! as i am only 16 it took me a while to save up for it and now i may get a card that i dont like!

---------- Post added 14-10-2009 at 11:31 AM ----------

i cant beleive thisss! durant is now officially my most hated NBA player

Back
Top Bottom