dunk of the year?

Wish i could do that too :p but as the saying goes white men cant jump :( i dont think i could even touch a fullsize ring let alone get air over a car lol!

That is nuts!!!!:shock:

I'm 5'7" used to be able to dunk/tip jam when I was 15, but now old age (24), extra kilos, & dodgy knees have left me a dunk cripple! #-o

top 5 in my eye of ALL -TIME any leauge. bit biased i guess but oh well.

1. Henry Berking (dont know how to spell his name) but if u havent seen this kid then you must. Thumbboy showed me and many this dude. A white kid playing HS ball still i think. The Number 1 dunk would have to be his dunk from the FT off two feet lol.
2. Carter, french weis 7'2 over top of him, tied with his 2000 all star dunk where he performed a reverse windmill 360. he throws this impossible dunk down so hard, a not human dunk lol :D
3. Jordan on Ewing, think everyone has seen it, no need to elaborate
4. Ricky Davis ;) Reverse - Alley, playing for New Orleans his head actually goes above the rim.
5. Jason 'Showtime' Smith against adelaide i think NBL, looks like he levitates up, would like to know his vertical leap on that one. and the commentry make it even more special.

where can we see this berkin guy...2 hands from the free throw line...i know carters done it but fora white guy, wow!

Back
Top Bottom