Drama5's Gold Coast/ GWS Masterpiece

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Drama5 Gold Coast/ GWS Collection

Here is my collection of every Gold Coast (2010 - present) and GWS (2012 - Present) card produced. Most cards are accounted for, however i will have an updated list below of incoming cards and cards i still require. If you can help me out with any required cards please contact me as i would greatly appreciate any help!

Would be great to see other members chuck up their collections as it is much rewarding to share our collections with each other rather than let them sit in storage unseen.

Note: pictures are in reverse and start from the right due to my lack of experience with a scanner but you get the idea)

Enjoy and i look forward to hearing your opinions and hopefully trading in the future!

Incoming:

whole heap of recruit cards (stay tuned)
Ablett Magic Wildcard - In waiting to be scanned
Thomas Boyd DPS
Jeremy Cameron Prize
2014 Teamcoach - 151

Need:

2014 Select - Gold - 108, Milestone -Brown/ Ablett, Firepower Mirror - Ablett/ Cameron
2014 Teamcoach - Auskick Cards - Lachie Whitfield Silver/ omeara silver, Prize Wildcards - Gary Ablett Brownlow
2012 Future Force: Gold Signatures: Lachie Whitfield, Aidan Corr
2011 Cumperland Region Sport Stars Cards - Israel Folau, Mark Whiley

AFL Cards 1.jpg
AFL Cards 2.jpg
AFL Cards 3.jpg
AFL Cards 4.jpg
Image.jpg
AFL Cards 6.jpg
AFL Cards 7.jpg
AFL Cards 8.jpg
AFL Cards 9.jpg
AFL Cards 10.jpg
AFL Cards 11.jpg
AFL Cards 12.jpg
AFL Cards 13.jpg
AFL Cards 14.jpg
AFL Cards 15.jpg
AFL Cards 16.jpg
AFL Cards 17.jpg
AFL Cards 18.jpg
AFL Cards 19.jpg
AFL Cards 20.jpg

Last edited:
Rest added guys! Give me a buzz if you see any cards or series of cards that i may have missed!

And by any chance could you delete your first comment Tahlia =) not that i have anythin wrong with it lol just so the pictures flow from one to the other. I didnt realise you could only put 20 pictures in the first thread haha

yeah mate, won it the other day. hopefully can win a few more before the end of the year =) How is your collection oing? i still have the 2012 cumberland sportstars cards if you needed them.

got a few incoming cards:

5 x 2012 Draft Prospects player edition guernsey cards
- Toby Greene, Sam Frost, Will Hoskin Elliot, Devon Smith, Nick Haynes =) =) =)
2013 Auskick Silver - Patton
2013 Teamcoach Prize Card - Jeremy Cameron

Will put pictures up as they come in!

Very very nice Daniel.

Have you thought about getting sigs of GC & GWS players in different uniforms?

For instance there is a Danny Stanley, Tom Scully, Jacob Brennan, Rhys Palmer,Phil Davis & even the little master signatures available.

thanks mate, yeah i have had a think about that and a good option but it gets a bit messy and expensive lol

It is also hard to know where to stop (e.g every card of theirs??) and if franklin comes to GWS etc it can get very expensive. And if i start the collection there is no way i am not going to strive to get it 100% complete

But as you said just the signatures could be a great idea! I think i will concentrate on getting these last few cards and then look at that (after all i am struggling to afford the Draft Prospects as is)

p.s: I see you sold the Patton and Coniglio, nice work =) I was so close to bidding on them but it was them or the player editions and i took a line call hoping the player editions may become rare haha

Incoming:

Swallow 2012 Silver
Rischitelli 2012 Gold
Swallow 2012 Magic Wildcard

Will update the pictures when I get back from cairns. Special thanks to luck of the irish, always good to have someone helping out with your collection =)

ok massive update coming, have brought in or will be bringing in in the next couple of days some very nice cards. Heres the list of what i have brung in, i will update with pictures at end of the week:

New:
Greene signature draft prospects
ward 2012 star wildcard
cameron 2012 auskick
patton silver auskick

Incoming:
Prime - Whitfield, Orourke, Plowman and Lonergan Signatures
Brennen Gold Prime
Scully, Palmer, Cornes, Brennen DPE
Ablett AA
Ablett Medal

Back