Drama5's Gold Coast/ GWS Masterpiece

Massive update of the collection so check it out in my pictures. I have filled in a fair few spaces and got less than 20 odd cards to go until done!! Tell us what you think and remember if you have any of the cards off my wantlist please dont hesitate to contact me =)

here is the latest mailday aswell, thank to all members involved in the trades:

new prime cards.jpg

Added the Recent MVP Cards in and have some a heap more cards to scan onto the computer including:

2013 Toby Greene Teamcoach Prize
2013 Harley Bennell Teamcoach Prize
2013 Matera Auskick
2012 Coniglio Knickname Signature
2012 Coniglio Guernsey Redemption
2012 Patton Knickname Signature
2012 Patton Preview Signature Card

and my now new favourite cards:

2012 Triple Signature - Hoskin, Haynes and Greene
2012 Dual Signature - Patton and Coniglio

Cant Wait to get the pictures up BUT HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY when i do =) =)

massive update, a few ripping cards added, only 15 more to go and my collection is almost complete. What do you guys reckon? i think the new future force cards and dual/ triple sig look unreal

That's a great collection Drama, LOOKS FANTASTIC!

Are you interested in the 2012 Teamcoach Error star Wildcards? I have the Ward.

Will be and even better collection with an Ablett Brownlow signature in it ;)

haha thank mate, appreciate the kind words.

Imagine when there is an ablett brownlow signature and Omeara rising star signature sitting in it? Will be a sight for sore eyes!

However in one way i am sort of dreading it as will be a massive hit to my bank account lol

And i am mate but atm i have spent so much money i would only really be looking at trading for it unfortunately? Anything i can trade for it?

yeah thanks mate =) And yeah that would be cool but i dont reckon it will be a dual allthough you can only hope. But i reckon they will definately do a rising star sig redemtion so that omeara gets a signature card as doesnt have one yet.

Orourke and Plowman 2012 Golds and All 2013 Future Force added, with a few other updates here and there! Check it out, not much to o now

Yeah mate I have been busy with work and just havnt got around to it but u have motivated me to update so watch this space haha

But I think I have every card bar about 15 or 20 I think (with majority needed from this year). Got some rippers to add in aswell!

Yeah mate I have been busy with work and just havnt got around to it but u have motivated me to update so watch this space haha

But I think I have every card bar about 15 or 20 I think (with majority needed from this year). Got some rippers to add in aswell!

Look forward to it

Massive Update as requested =)

Notable inclusions include:
- 2012 Future Force Gold Signatures
- 2012 Prize Scully/ Ward
- 2013 Prize Karmichael Hunt
- 2012 Draft Prospects Patton Signature Preview
- 2013 Future Force Gold - Kade Kolidashnij

and what i have collected so far of the 2014 teamcoach, herald sun and select collections.

Incoming cards include Whitfield and Prestia Prize Cards 2014

Enjoy and any feedback or comments would be great =)

New inclusions include:
Prestia, whitfield and ward 2014 prize cards

And the big one comibg in

2013 matera prize card (thought it would never show up!

Pictures will be up soon

Back
Top Bottom