Drama5 Gold Coast/ GWS Wantlist

I noticed you don't need a Patton Nickname anymore Drama5 ;)

Will send out Monday via reg post mate & send you the tracking number..

& by the way with the Checklists did you know there was not a checklist of every player. From memory there was only a Coniglio Checklist from GWS & also I can't remember but I think you could only get Coniglio's checklist if you bought a folder (along with the preview card). I will check that when I get home tonight and shot you a pm to confirm mate.
& If I have any spares I will send them to you for free when I send the Patton :)

Hey mate was waiting to give you kudos when I chuck the picture up in my mailday thread =) =)

It was a massive relief taking it off the list, cant thank you enough mate haha I'm also heading to ALDI tomorrow to pick up one of those trophy cabinets for my cards so will be on display for all to see!!

And no I didn't know that mate, I just assumed there was a checklist for all players but thanks for informing me. And that would be unreal mate, I look forward to your pm and hopefully you find a few =)

Thank again for everything Brett

I just checked mate & definitely no GWS checklists. The only one was Coniglio and you could only get that one if you purchased the folder (which also came with preview card). & I don't have one as I sold mine a while back, but what I will do instead is send you a set of the other checklists (there are 13 total- Ellis, Crouch, Hill, Wingard, Crozier, McCarthy, Gault, C.Smith, Bootsma, Taggert, Hunter, Markworth & Docherty)

That would be great mate. I just went and brought a cabinet and in process of making som perspex stands. Will be putting patton right in middle of cabinet =]

Back
Top Bottom