Dragons players??

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
Admins we may need to re-name this forum NBA/NBL Basketball!! (So I don't feel so bad putting NBL stories in here!!)

Anyway, I was reading the Herald Sun on the weekend and it looks like the Dragons are going to sign Shane Heal to a one year deal and possibly Frank Drmic (remember him??). Heal hasn't played for 2 years and will only comeback for a playoff contender. Drmic apparently commands top dollar as a "level 10" player having played for the Boomers and in Europe's top leagues..so most teams can't afford him. He's currently playing in Queensland in the ABA with Bruce Palmer as his coach.

Drmic was and still can be a star... but what kind of star? I think he would be a tad bit better than catalini, but sign him... a level 10 though? umm.. dont know... why not an 8-9 to start with on a one year deal, then upgrade him once he's proven what he can do? CMON DRAGONS!!

i don't remember who this drmic fellow is, i thought the Dragons would have Schensher though, dissapointing. If Shane Heal is back, the Dragons will be my #2 NBL team after the Crocs. Shane Heal & Mark Price on one team??!!

But i can't give up on the Crocs, i love Birdman!!

Back
Top Bottom