OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
pelican_pete05
COMC User
cbell206
Hi Guys,

I have created a 2013 NRL supercoach draft league for those who are interested as a side comp to the classic version. The league code is 612748. This one is just for fun, no costs involved. I have set the rules to what i thought looked good but it can be changed at anytime by the league creator (myself) before the comp starts so rules/settings are up for discussion which we can all discuss once the spots fill up. It is only a 10 team comp so get in quick if you want to join.

Cheers Chris

can you only be in one draft competition?
Not sure? I registered twice, once for the oct comp and another with a bunch of mates so that I could make better trades. Last year I got screwed over when wanting to make a trade to help me in one comp but didn't really suit for the other. I know your technically not allowed to have 2 teams if you want to play for the overall prize but it is a way around it if it will only let u play in one draft.

I would prefer live draft, but not too worried either way. Just would hate to have it as a live draft and not know because the autopicking can suck balls at time (at least for NFL Fantasy Drafts etc) Preference for me would be in the evening Aussie time or sometime in the weekend. I would also think that maybe the week before the NRL season? That way we will have a better understanidng to who the starters could be etc

The only problem with the draft system for NRL is that there are a couple of supercoach guns (the parkers and gallens etc) Only the teams with the first 4-5 picks get a consistent gun for the entire season to captain....it adds up to a pretty solid advantage for the entire season.

The snake draft often compensates for this in fantasy comps for other sports but the fact that you can have a captain that scores double really empashises the advantage that the top 4-5 picks get. Any way to not have a captain scoring double for draft leagues?

Back
Top Bottom