Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

What's the wholesale price for a case $2200-$2300? There's a massive profit on offer for anyone lucky enough to buy at those levels with an immediate $4,000 reward. Many shops miss out while certain individuals get wholesale prices and don't keep a single card. It's messed up.

It will be interesting to see how many cards hit the market tomorrow. There will be more people sitting on sealed boxes/cases than previously which makes it more difficult to collect. I got half my normal allocation from the card shop and none from Select.

They won’t be the only one so there is no point in shaming just the one plus I am not giving them free exposure.......

At least places like Card Zone and Sports Card World ARE looking after the collectors!
SCW let it been known that 2 box's per person (no exception) no ringing and holding, in store only.
they are trying there best to help the adelaide collector community.
things are going to be crazy when doors open tomorrow

SCW let it been known that 2 box's per person (no exception) no ringing and holding, in store only.
they are trying there best to help the adelaide collector community.
things are going to be crazy when doors open tomorrow

people lining up for a couple of hours before they open, do you think?

I took down my 550 a box and have just put up two 24hrs Auction for box's starting at 99cents so lets see and just a warning too trolls I Will delate any bids that I dont think are fair

gonna be a draining process.....PLENTY of trolls out there salty they didn't get any stock....better of keeping it up for $550 BIN, if they're selling for that amount, why risk a troll winning the auction?

gonna be a draining process.....PLENTY of trolls out there salty they didn't get any stock....better of keeping it up for $550 BIN, if they're selling for that amount, why risk a troll winning the auction?

Thanks too Dan I'm sitting at home not doing much , so lots of time too slap some Trolls 😉
And you know what lets have abit of fun and get back too what this hobby should be about
Just too let you guys know I have put up two boxs but Ebay hasnt listed the 2nd one yet both end at midday tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom